Thread: Best dream in ages!

Length
    19"/26"/44"
    Type
    1a/1b/F/i/ii

Default Best dream in ages!

I had a long hair dream last night. I was at some kind of sports event (that was totally wierd since I'm not a sports fan), a basketball match I think. I was hanging out with some friends during a break in the match when I suddenly realised my hair had grown super quick in the last few weeks and was now down to waist! (I am somewhere between APL and BSL now in real life, and my progress is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo slow.) My hair in the dream had somehow magically turned blonder and to my great joy wavy aswell! I remember that I was so pleasently surprised that I blushed

Any of you ever had a dream like this? I was both disappointed and happy when I woke up and realised it was only a dream. But oh, such a lovely dream!

Length
    6/HL+/CL
    Type
    1b/1c/F/M/ii/iii

Default Re: Best dream in ages!

Yes I also had one of those! I dreamt that I had long purplish hair down to my thighs
    All of a sudden, and wavy!
    Irl I am also between APL and BSL
    Lady Bainwen, Scribe of Glorious Horizons in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    Starting over...
    Ear
    -Chin-Shoulder-APL-BSL-Waist-HL-BCL-TBL-Classic

Length
    Ear/BSL/Term
    Type
    1b/1c/F/i

This might be a little OT but I watched Celebrity Apprentice last night and then had a phone call from my MIL wherein she informed me that one of our cousins broke his leg.

So last night I had a dream that Lou Ferrigno broke my legs. o_o It was one of those very real dreams. My DH had a really difficult time getting me out of bed this morning because I was completely convinced that I couldn't walk!!

Length
    2/22/31
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii

I always have waist length hair in dreams. I've never had a dream ABOUT my hair -- except for nightmares where I pull it all out or cut it all off by accident -- but I'm always aware of how it feels cascading around my shoulders and down my back.

That's how I know my hair is supposed to be long.. my subconscious brain wants it!
    i like to look up wild
    at an infinite sky

Tries to Help Everyone jacqueline101's Avatar
    Length
    slh/Hip/Knee
    Type
    1b/F/iii

I had a dream that my hair was tail bone length blonde with dip dyed ends.

http://51303.photobucket.com/user/ja...ker101/profile
    Some say I'm nearing hip and my fat ate the hair I'm jacqueline101 not a pronoun
    jacquelinewalker101.blogspot.com