Page 144 of 150 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 1492

Thread: Growing as long as it will go! (The Terminal Goal Thread)

Type
    1c/2a/C/ii

Default Re: Growing as long as it will go! (The Terminal Goal Thread)

I'm aiming for terminal length, too. My last trim was in August 2019. A few racers are now past FTL. The last 20 - 25 cm are thinned out it's probably because of a shed in the past.

I had several sheds in the past due to stress, health issues and malnutrition. I really hope that some thickness will travel down in the future.

I don't have many split ends and do only a little s&d once or twice a year.

To minimize damage I wear my hair up 99% and try to be very gentle.

The first year without a cut was hard for me, now I don't think anymore about my hemline.

My dream goal was always, since my childhood, knee lenght hair. Now I'm 54 and maybe a few racers will make it to knee till the end of the year.

I don't measure my haire because I'm alone and it isn't important to me. I feel during a hair wash in the shower how long it is wet.

Length
    Bald/Pixie/Term

If your display picture is recent that red it nice!

Type
    1c/2a/C/ii

Thank you very much, Bat. Yes, it's the same color only longer. I dye with henna.

Length
    Bald/Pixie/Term

Quote Originally Posted by Pacific View Post
    Thank you very much, Bat. Yes, it's the same color only longer. I dye with henna.
    It's lovely!

Quote Originally Posted by Gem View Post
    Epic = the most my own hair can be in the context of my life.
    Officially jumping on the Terminal thread, with a quote that describes my philosophy perfectly. My hair is not the point of my life, but I'm curious to see how far it will go given the routine I've chosen and my enjoyment of wearing it down a good bit of the time.

Routine: daily mechanical-only cleansing/sebum-only conditioning (I spend most of my LHC-time on the NW/SO thread). Plan to S&D: anticipating one or two long sessions to begin with then 2-3 times a year maintenance sessions.
    Length: I kept trimmed waist-/hip-length hair most of my life, kept in braids in childhood then buns in adulthood. Shortened to bra-strap length in late 20s/early 30s, cut to centimeters-short pixie mid-30s. Past waist again now at 40 (woot! 40 is a cool age). Definitely have taper-y ends. While my aesthetic side would love the thickness of even ends, I remember fighting with them in buns and updos. I'm at peace with my ends.

In-depth hair philosophy over at my blog.

Gimmee all the goats!!! GoatLady's Avatar
    Length
    Chin/TBL/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

I plan to grow till terminal length but I'm only at waist right now, so it will be a while.

Hurray! I've reached tailbone length! Last trim 1-2-23.
    Lady Roxanne,Keeper of the Caprines 🐐in the order of the Long Haired Knights.

Account Closed by Member Request
    Type
    2a/2b/F/iii

Just letting my hair grow as long as it will grow while treating it as carefully as I can. I hope my terminal is at least knee length.

Length
    Bald/Pixie/Term

I'm with you I'd like mine to be knee at least but I'll be happy enough if I can get to hip with bleaching

Length
    APL/FTL/TERM
    Type
    1b/M/C/ii/iii

I would probably maintain the hemline at knee (estimate spring of 2024) or ankle (2026?) for a while, then I’ll go for terminal, I hope my genes will take me behind the floor.
    I am inspired by many long hair legends, one of them is Rin_Rapunzel who claims to have the longest hair in Japan, and apart from being a hair model, she is also a pole dancer, and I always pray for the floor to be spotless when she flings the long locks down lol
    107cm 1b/C/10.2cm Fingercomb/Bun/Water-only No-Trim/Elastic/Heat
    [Youtube][Instagram][Fun with Flowers][Shed Hair Hand-tie Project][ABC Hairstyle Challenge]

Length
    Chin/APL/Class
    Type
    2b/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by tuanyiji View Post
    I would probably maintain the hemline at knee (estimate spring of 2024) or ankle (2026?) for a while, then I’ll go for terminal, I hope my genes will take me behind the floor.
    I am inspired by many long hair legends, one of them is Rin_Rapunzel who claims to have the longest hair in Japan, and apart from being a hair model, she is also a pole dancer, and I always pray for the floor to be spotless when she flings the long locks down lol
    I just looked her up and she is amazing!! I pole dance, and it's always fun to see other pole dancers with super long hair. In fact, it's what inspired me to start growing mine back out
    long hair is self care
    Chin ♡ Collarbone ♡ APL ♡ BSL ♡ Mermaid ♡ Waist ♡ Hip ♡ TBL ♡