Page 207 of 222 FirstFirst ... 107157197205206207208209217 ... LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 2212

Thread: Elymwold on Etsy

Type
    2a/C/ii

Default Re: Elymwold on Etsy

It's so nice to see hair sticks in his shop again! Been really tempted to buy one

Quote Originally Posted by Estrid View Post
    It's so nice to see hair sticks in his shop again! Been really tempted to buy one
    ooh how surprising! They are back!? Excellent news, since I joined this site well after they stopped selling (and am sure lots here can say the same)
    Much love to all my fellow long hair peoples!

~ ~

Length
    21/21/35
    Type
    1b/M/ii

I talked to Nigel and asked for permission to share this part of our conversation. Turns out he was glad to spread the word since he doesn't like to disappoint people about CO and feel guilty about it so let's not frighten him too fast, he just came back lol

"I fully intend to be listing items regularly. While we were on Covid lockdown I got a number of items made, which made me think it would be nice to open my little store again. My hands still don't work very well and some days workshop time is just not feasible, so I don't want to commit to making custom items that may take me a very long time to complete. So at the moment I am just pottering in my workshop making things as I am able, and hoping that they find their place in the world :-)"

Lacemaking longhair MusicalSpoons's Avatar
    Length
    ~Tbl?/Floor/Calf+
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

Okay that's awesome! I just saw he had some things previously listed (6) so hurried over here to share but you guys know already I can't believe how affordable they are so wow, definitely a shop to keep my eye on! (So glad I favourited the shop 'just in case' otherwise I'd never have known; I've never really looked at this thread because the existing items are so sought-after that I had resigned myself to not owning anything other than the one stick I fortuitously acquired in a job lot on eBay).
    Length goal well and truly met, now just seeing how it grows ...
    Picky scalp but easygoing hair, thank goodness

I started lurking here way after this shop went on hiatus and after looking through this thread I am mind-BLOWN! These are astoundingly gorgeous, especially those gothic forks! Crossing my fingers that one of those appears in the shop again.

P.S. I just checked out the shop and one of the sticks sold out right in front of my eyes. Only one stick is left now, wow these things sell fast!

Length
    16/55/?
    Type
    1b/F/i

I'm so happy to see him back again! I have a few of his items and they are some of my most precious hair toys.

I'm really tempted by this stick but I really shouldn't buy more hair toys. (On the other hand, it's an Elymwold and who knows how many more he will make...)

Length
    21/21/35
    Type
    1b/M/ii

I would say if you buy that stick that'll show him his work is very much loved and might encourage him to make more

Length
    16/55/?
    Type
    1b/F/i

Quote Originally Posted by Morganaa View Post
    I would say if you buy that stick that'll show him his work is very much loved and might encourage him to make more
    Good point. Off to go shopping then (Yes, I'm that easy to convince when it comes to buying hair toys )

Length
    21/21/35
    Type
    1b/M/ii

Awesome! I'm weak too. I just used my own argument against restraining myself when he opened his shop again haha

Anyone gotten a purchase from this shop in the mail yet since they reopened, and wants to share thoughts?
    I'm still waiting on one myself and I'm so excited hope it gets here soon yay
    Much love to all my fellow long hair peoples!

~ ~