Thread: Elymwold on Etsy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: Elymwold on Etsy

Quote Originally Posted by sourgrl View Post
    Um, these are a new style for him: https://www.etsy.com/listing/1385942...isting_details And they are GORGEOUS!! Anyone here snag one yet??
    These tusks are stunning and I would LOVE to get my hands on one! Will report back if I'm successful, haha

(I've been searching for tusks like this since Grahtoe stopped making them. Occasionally I see Sodawood on Etsy making them, but as far as I know they don't take commissions and tusks don't appear that often)

Length
    MBL/to/HIP
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

Default Re: Elymwold on Etsy

Quote Originally Posted by Lonian View Post
    These tusks are stunning and I would LOVE to get my hands on one! Will report back if I'm successful, haha

(I've been searching for tusks like this since Grahtoe stopped making them. Occasionally I see Sodawood on Etsy making them, but as far as I know they don't take commissions and tusks don't appear that often)
    I've tried the Sodawood tusks. Beautiful pieces but I learned tusks are not for me. I don't have the buns for them Furnival has them in her shop from time to time; though it looks like her shop is currently on pause

Goatlady, they aren't difficult to use. For me there wasn't a learning curve for them like a moon. They look great in a proper bun

Life's short...Buy the hair toy...