Results 2,131 to 2,140 of 2160

Thread: Elymwold on Etsy

Length
    MBL/to/HIP
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

Default Re: Elymwold on Etsy

Quote Originally Posted by Lonian View Post
    omg congrats!!! It looks absolutely perfect in your hair, so glad you were able to catch one in the right size! What bun are you wearing with it?
    Thank you, Lonian! It is a lazy wrap bun I've got layers too, which I know can have an impact on what styles some can do.

Life's short...Buy the hair toy...

Length
    MBL/to/HIP
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

Dropping this here for easy reference for those of us that can not use the standard gothic forks because they are too wide for our buns. Keep in mind the width will vary from mini to mini, as I am sure is the case with the standards. I hope it's helpful <3

Mini Gothic measurements: 4 1/4 inches overall with a working length of 3 5/16 inches

Standard Gothic measurements: 5 3/4 inches overall with a working length of 4 1/2 inches

Life's short...Buy the hair toy...

Gimmee all the goats!!! GoatLady's Avatar
    Length
    Chin/31"/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

OMG! OMG! OMG! I just scored a Gothic fork!!! https://www.etsy.com/listing/1361850...isting_details

Heads up....there was a wave fork that I passed on, as I already have one, and 5 hair sticks, too.

Hurray! I've reached waist-land! Last trim 1-2-23.
    Lady Roxanne,Keeper of the Caprines 🐐in the order of the Long Haired Knights.

Quote Originally Posted by GoatLady View Post
    OMG! OMG! OMG! I just scored a Gothic fork!!! https://www.etsy.com/listing/1361850...isting_details

Heads up....there was a wave fork that I passed on, as I already have one, and 5 hair sticks, too.
    Congrats!!! You will love it! The sticks have been there for one or two days, can't believe they haven't all been snapped up yet

Length
    Chin/31"/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Lonian View Post
    Congrats!!! You will love it! The sticks have been there for one or two days, can't believe they haven't all been snapped up yet
    Yes, I know. I had actually been checking on the sticks, to see if they'd been snapped up. Just out of curiosity. I checked last night and was shocked to see the Gothic fork. I didn't even hesitate. Just purchased. Afterwards I noticed it is one of the larger sized forks. You know what that means!?!! Now I have to look for the smaller sized one.

Length
    BSL/WL/TBL
    Type
    2b/2c/M/i/ii

I just found out Nigel doesn't ship to the Netherlands why...
    A lurker who loves swaps

Length
    Chin/31"/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Hailwidis View Post
    I just found out Nigel doesn't ship to the Netherlands why...
    Oh no. That's so sad.

Lacemaking longhair MusicalSpoons's Avatar
    Length
    ~Tbl?/Ankle/Calf+
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

I put the wave fork in my basket just to see how much it would all add up to (pretty bad exchange rate + VAT on not only the item but on expensive postage too), juuuuust to see if it was an amount I could possibly justify - but up came a big red box saying he doesn't post to the UK either
    [I don't know how well his forks would work in my hair, just because everyone's hair likes different things, so it probably would be too expensive to justify trying, but I am absolutely in love with how beautiful it is!]
    Length goal well and truly met, now just seeing how it grows ...
    Picky scalp but easygoing hair, thank goodness

Length
    Chin/31"/TERM
    Type
    2a/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by MusicalSpoons View Post
    I put the wave fork in my basket just to see how much it would all add up to (pretty bad exchange rate + VAT on not only the item but on expensive postage too), juuuuust to see if it was an amount I could possibly justify - but up came a big red box saying he doesn't post to the UK either
    [I don't know how well his forks would work in my hair, just because everyone's hair likes different things, so it probably would be too expensive to justify trying, but I am absolutely in love with how beautiful it is!]
    Dang! That's so disappointing. I have one of his wave forks, very similar to that one, and I LOVE it.

Type
    1b/1c/M/ii

Ahh that fork is so pretty... I wish I could right now, but last time I bought something, the delivery fee was 24$ and then on top of that, I got slapped with a 34$ import fee.
    Angels are bright still, though the brightest fell. Though all things foul would wear the brows of grace. Yet grace must still look so. ~Macbeth