Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Left a bag of new hair things on the bus...

Length
    Bob/Bob/???
    Type
    1c/M/ii

Default Left a bag of new hair things on the bus...

I feel so blue right now

I had just received two packages of hair products (raw honey, aloe juice, and a detangling spray from iHerb) and I was really, really SUPER excited to get home and use them; especially since my hair was in the most insane need of an SMT and a good detangling. I opened the packages at my house and put them in an overnight bag so I could use them at DBFs at the end of the day for a pampering/study bash. I had also put my favorite sun hat in there since I'm going to Florida in a few days.

It wasn't until I got up into his room that my heart sank that I realized I had left the bag on the bus. I feel really silly being so careless with my things and my hair is still currently in a state of suck since I didn't get to do my SMT.

The bright side is I'm optimistic that I'll be able to find my bag at the lost and found. I live in a small college town and most of us are pretty well-doing people. Not to mention, even if someone on the bus WAS a thief, I'm hoping that the fact that my belongings are likely useless to that person that they left it there.

If I don't get the bag back I'll have to repurchase the the hair products. (I REALLY wanted that detangling spray!)The true loss will be the sun hat though. I was quite fond of it and I don't know where in the middle of bone cold Indiana I'm going to find a new one before I go to sunny Florida.
    Well, that's one year down since pixie. I have been knighted as 'turbo grower.'

Length
    20/37/47
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/iii

Default Re: Left a bag of new hair things on the bus...

I am sorry : ( I hate it when this happens.

Tries to Help Everyone jacqueline101's Avatar
    Length
    slh/Hip/Knee
    Type
    1b/F/iii

I'm sorry you lost your stuff on the bus. I hate when that happens.

http://51303.photobucket.com/user/ja...ker101/profile
    Some say I'm nearing hip and my fat ate the hair I'm jacqueline101 not a pronoun
    jacquelinewalker101.blogspot.com

Slightly Frosted FrozenBritannia's Avatar
    Length
    pixie/TB/45+
    Type
    2a/F/i/ii

I lost a necklace on the bus once. I heard it fall out, but couldn't find it.
    Lady Britannia of Mergatroyd, Seer of the Dancing Lights, in the order of The Long Haired Knights.

Length
    BSL/BSL/APL
    Type
    1b/M/iii

For the sun hat, is there any way you can knit one? (I would run around in circles if I misplaced something. It's usual...)

Length
    Bob/Bob/???
    Type
    1c/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Neeva View Post
    For the sun hat, is there any way you can knit one? (I would run around in circles if I misplaced something. It's usual...)
    Oh no, I can barely sew buttons back on.
    If the hat is gone forever, I'm betting on them being rather easy to find in Florida.
    Well, that's one year down since pixie. I have been knighted as 'turbo grower.'

Length
    Chin/BCL/CL
    Type
    2a/F/i

Quote Originally Posted by Mairéad View Post
    If the hat is gone forever, I'm betting on them being rather easy to find in Florida.
    No worries on finding a hat down in my neck of the woods the summer stuff is out in full force.
    To bad about your package I hope it shows up,I once left my purse on top of my car after putting my daughter in her car seat and drove off 6 month later the nice person that found it sent back my DL and a set keys but not the $300.00 that was aslo in there.
    Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. ~Kahlil Gibran

Length
    11/27/30
    Type
    2b/F/iii

oh, that's a sad feeling. I think I left a practically brand-new 60th St fork in a hotel room last month; it has not turned up and I'm sure it's too late to call and ask if they have it.

Length
    19/22/45
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

Once lost my iPhone on a bus, I was devestated!
    Growing out bleached hair is acceptable now, thank you ombre trend!

Length
    Pixie/Ear/N/A
    Type
    2b/2c/F/i

That really bites Once, when I was in the Army, I left my brand new blackberry phone in a taxi. I sent a text to my phone asking the person to return it...he told me I had to come to his house to get it and that he wouldn't mail it to me. I decided to let him have it >.< there was no way I was going to some strangers house to get a phone. The good news is that it's usually pretty easy to find pretty sun hats in Florida ^.^
    I really hope you can get your stuff back though
    Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. - Dr. Seuss
    Lady Aoibheall, Protector of Penguins, in the Order of the Long Haired Knights