Page 1 of 55 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you wear glasses?

Length
    BSL/APL/Waist
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Default Do you wear glasses?

Hi all

Just a random question, do you wear glasses and what style do you wear? Do you wear them all the time or do wear contacts?

I need mine for watching tv and driving etc, to see things far away, but I don't wear them all the time, although I can if I want to.
    Lady Móreadhiel, Whisperer and Guardian to the Creatures of Silence in the Order of the Long Haired Knights.
    pixie-jaw-shoulder-APL-BSL-WAIST!

Hiding in plain sight spidermom's Avatar
    Length
    pixie/waist/frtip
    Type
    2c/F/M/ii

Default Re: Do you wear glasses?

I have to wear glasses for everything but reading. I have two prescriptions, one for distance vision and one for the computer screen.

I used to be content with one pair of glasses every couple of years, but now I want variety. I have to wear them full time, so I think I deserve 2-3 pair. I have 3 for distance, 2 for computer work.

I can wear contact lenses, but only for a short time. They always irritate my eyes. I wish that weren't the case!

Length
    Bob/Bob/???
    Type
    1c/M/ii

I've never tried contacts and I have to wear glasses for everything, even to prevent headaches as my prescription varies greatly in each eye. I have metal frames but the sides are made in similar plastic styles that are really popular today.
    Well, that's one year down since pixie. I have been knighted as 'turbo grower.'

Length
    ears/34"/???
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

I wear glasses. Most of the time. Maybe once a week I'll wear contacts (if I'm going dancing or on a date or something). I have very VERY poor eyesight. You can see pics of a couple different pairs in my albums.

Length
    12 in/28 in/50 in
    Type
    2a/F/ii

I have needed glasses since I was in Elementary school. I wore glasses until about age 13, that is when I got contacts. I feel with no glasses I can wear headbands without them interfering with the glasses arms. Then I got to college and my eyes were read when I was wearing contacts. I went to the doctor and found that I was allergic to my own contacts. It sounded weird but they told me I could wash the contacts in a special solution but I decided that I wanted to go back to glasses. I got a few cute plastic pair and I loved wearing them. Last year I had LASIK so I can see without contacts or glasses!! It is awesome, but I wish I could still wear my glasses here and there because they were my own style.

Length
    26/30.2/44
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/i/ii

I wear them all the time!

though I do have contacts. I rarely use them.

I love my glasses they are black (goes with everything) and pretty thick rimmed (to hide the difference in lenses thickness from left to right.)
    Kitsu <3 LadyDessuithiel Sorceress of Kitsuke
    ~ BSL ~MID BACK~ WAIST ~TAIL BONE~ CLASSIC ~ BEYOND~
    Hip by November 2012 Challenge!

Length
    58 in/43 in/43 in
    Type
    2b/M/iii

I have worn glasses since the 3rd grade. I only wore contacts for about 20 years. Now with my (ahem) "older" eyes I can't see close up with the contacts in ; needless to say I don't wear them hardly at all

Length
    BSL/APL/Waist
    Type
    2a/F/ii

I have very delicate facial features, so I'm not completely sure what'd suit me, but I have an idea. I'm getting new glasses soon because I've had my current pair for 8 years lol. I'll post pics soon.
    Lady Móreadhiel, Whisperer and Guardian to the Creatures of Silence in the Order of the Long Haired Knights.
    pixie-jaw-shoulder-APL-BSL-WAIST!

Length
    19/22/45
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

Luckily I don't need them! But if I were to I would wear hipster looking ray bans!
    Growing out bleached hair is acceptable now, thank you ombre trend!

Length
    10"/45"/45"
    Type
    1c/M/ii/iii

I wear glasses most of the time and contacts about once a week. I need them for distance, but my eyes are pretty bad so the only thing I can do without them is read. I wear them so much that I feel very uncomfortable without them. I only have one pair but I absolutely love them. They have dark red plastic frames with white flowers on the sides.