Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Possibly my first hair dream... And... no longer satisfied with my current length

Length
    Chin/Hip/Class
    Type
    2b/M/C/ii/iii

Default Possibly my first hair dream... And... no longer satisfied with my current length

First, I finally had a serious hair dream. I dreamed that I was at classic length. I remember being surprised even in my dream because, "with my butt, there's no way my hair could grow to classic that fast!" and then I look in the mirror and I have a flat butt--but my hair was at classic!

And now I want classic-ish hair or at least tailbone. I've been on this forum for close to two years and it finally kicked in that hip is not enough (for me!)

Classic may be a bit much for me, and I'll just be setting myself up for disappointment. I seriously have a very round bottom so it will take a very long time to get to classic. It sticks out like the letter C. And I like to wear my hair down. So I'm thinking of just growing it out to the point where the ends will touch the seat of my chair when I sit down.

Now I feel like a real LHC-er. Dreaming of classic and having hair dreams.

Length
    19/30 in/TBL37
    Type
    2a/C/iii

Default Re: Possibly my first hair dream... And... no longer satisfied with my current length

haha fun! happy growing time to your next length!
    "I cannot live without my life. I cannot live without my soul."
    Heathcliff

Default Re: Possibly my first hair dream... And... no longer satisfied with my current length

I was worried you saw it shorter! I'm happy to hear you're going to keep growing!

I should know this. Probably. No, definitely.
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

You're lucky that your hair dreams are good ones- mine always involve my hair getting dramatically chopped off for some reason. Happy dreaming and growing.
    Darkling I listen; and for many a time I have been half in love with easeful Death, Call'd him soft names in many a muse'd rhyme
    -John Keats

Length
    <bsl/39"/long!
    Type
    1a/1b/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by DakarNick View Post
    I was worried you saw it shorter! I'm happy to hear you're going to keep growing!
    Lol me too, I was thinking "Oh no! She's given up her hopes! We've lost herrr!!! Dx"
    Then I realized it was a good dream.

Have fun growing your hair, wherever your journey takes you!
    Last edited by sun-kissed; February 8th, 2012 at 08:27 PM. Reason: Enabling smilies.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    bra strap - mid back - waist - lower back - hip - tailbone - classic - knee
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tries to Help Everyone jacqueline101's Avatar
    Length
    slh/Hip/Knee
    Type
    1b/F/iii

I have dreams about my hair being tail bone length straight and blondette.

http://51303.photobucket.com/user/ja...ker101/profile
    Some say I'm nearing hip and my fat ate the hair I'm jacqueline101 not a pronoun
    jacquelinewalker101.blogspot.com

Length
    MBL/TBL/CL
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii/iii

Haha nice!
    You remind me myself..I also thought hip was the perfect length..
    Then it wasn't enough and I grew to TBL...and sometimes thought of classic, but I too have the C butt, which would make it hard + don't really wanna hide it, might look funny But recently, I gave in...My goal for this year is to grow! Maybe it even gets to classic!
    LadyArasinya, Protector of the Forest Heart Stag in the Order of the Long Haired Knights.

Length
    ears/34"/???
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Rosethorn View Post
    You're lucky that your hair dreams are good ones- mine always involve my hair getting dramatically chopped off for some reason. Happy dreaming and growing.
    AHH yeah those are the kinds of hair dreams I have too. For a few seconds I'll think its real when I wake up and be so relieved when I realize its not.

Length
    ~21/31/HL
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

Had my first hair dream the other night too... exept it was that for some ungodly reason I shaved my head D: thankgod it wasn't real, going from BSL to WL is frustrating enough let alone to start all over. I wish I could have a dream like yours!
    | CBL | SL | BSL | MBL | WL+ | HL |

Banned
    Length
    buzz/buzz/18 in

Sorry, I'm the new guy here. How long is classic length? Is it where the waist is?