Thread: Praise for a Stylist

Length
    18"/BSL/term
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Default Praise for a Stylist

Well, I figured I'd post a happy note about my stylist and how much she ROCKS

I found a salon near me that does Diva Curl cuts. (ok, so I found two, one of them charges $100 for a diva cut, this one charges $37! and they are half a mile from each other!)

So this is now the second time Ive been to this salon to see Jen (and I sent a co-worker there too and she loves her just as much as I do)

Not only does she listen to what you want, and has GORGEOUS curly hair herself, but when my cut was complete, we sat in a little section as she was just running her fingers through my hair.
    She was asking me what I use to color my hair with because the condition of my hair "Is incredible!" and she wanted to know what my personal routine was.

I got explaining to her about henna, and about Naturetint brand dye from the natural food stores.
    She was so interested in the henna! She was asking all kinds of questions and then said that she had two clients she was going to recommend it to because they had ruined their hair with chemical dyes and blow-frying.

I have her all the info for henna-for-hair and she even said "well, if I get stuck I'll call you and have you show me and help me out"

So cool!
    So I just wanted to give props to Jen and how awesome she is!
    And thanks for the fabulous trim up!!!! My curls are sooooooo much happier!
    Sail Away where no ball and chain can keep us from the roaring waves Captain Adiranna Brightwing of the Flame-Sailed Ship in the Order of the long Haired Knights

Tries to Help Everyone jacqueline101's Avatar
    Length
    slh/Hip/Knee
    Type
    1b/F/iii

Default Re: Praise for a Stylist

I'm glad you like your hair stylist and salon.

http://51303.photobucket.com/user/ja...ker101/profile
    Some say I'm nearing hip and my fat ate the hair I'm jacqueline101 not a pronoun
    jacquelinewalker101.blogspot.com

I'm glad to hear there are stylists out there who care and are good at their jobs.

Length
    27.5/waist/hip
    Type
    2a/M/ii

It's great that you found a good stylist. It is always nice to find someone who understands your hair treatments.

The magical Forest In David Bowie's Tights
    Length
    TBL/BSL/APL
    Type
    2c/3a/M/iii

That really neat!

Lady Amber, High Priestess of Viva Naturalis, in the order of The Long Haired Knights.
    Curly Girl Method!! Longest Length: Bum Length Current: BSL Goal: Shorter

Length
    Chin/???/???
    Type
    2a/2b/M/iii

Hooray for happy hair stylist stories! I love my stylist too, she's great and listens well. Plus her salon only uses SLS and cone-free products, organic if possible. Plus, the dye they use is demi-permanent and uses no ammonia.
    "There is not enough darkness in the world to extinguish the light of one small candle." - Spanish Proverb
    Hip length to Pixie, now growing long again. Currently past SL, heading to APL.