Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bumble and Bumble

Length
    14"/-/-
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

Default Bumble and Bumble

Has anyone used any products by Bumble and Bumble? I'd never seen them until I went in a fancy salon, and I see that they cost about 22-30 dollars for a cup of product; but they seem to have a line for everything, and those 8 ounces would last a while if you're stretching washes anyway. Are they worth it?

Length
    TBL/TBL/KL
    Type
    2c/3a/M/iii

Default Re: Bumble and Bumble

I've seen it around too. Looks good, natural, if I'm remembering right- but at that price I don't think it's worth it..
    Lady Amber, High Priestess of Viva Naturalis, in the order of The Long Haired Knights.
    Using Curly Girl approved haircare... but being utterly neglectful of my curls....
    Longest Length: TBL Current: TBL Goal: Knee Length

Length
    62cm/15 cm/NA
    Type
    1a/1b/F/ii

I can't use it - the perfume is too much. My sister loves the curly hair styling creme. She's found that it's one of the few that doesn't trigger scalp problems for her. Otherwise, I'm sorry, I can't help you out!

Oh - except to mention that Sephora is carrying it now and may (or may not!) have it at a better price than the salons.
    "Snuggling is sex without the fluid exchange."

Length
    18/29.2/35
    Type
    1a/F/i/ii

I've used the seaweed line, the thickening line, and the tonic lotion. I also have used the "deeep" hair masque. It wasn't that great. I remember the seaweed line made my fine hair very tangly. The thickening line didn't give me any volume and the tonic lotion didn't really do anything. Disappointing though, I really did want to like it.

Length
    25/BSL/TB?
    Type
    1c/M/ii

I have a wealthy friend who swears by it, but to be honest I don't think the results look that impressive. I'd expect more after paying those prices.

Length
    Chin/Hip/TBL
    Type
    3b/F/ii

I used it for a while. It was meh. I get better results from cheaper things.

Chin-Shoulder-APL-BSL-Waist?-Hip-Tailbone--GOALOn to classic?

Type
    2a/F/M/i/ii

Absolutely LOOOOOVE the tonic lotion. Nothing is better for detangling after being in the ocean, I've found. 8 ounces lasts us a long time for us (non-daily usage). A little goes a long way.
    bsl > mbl > hip > [tlb] > clsc > fingertip > thigh > knee > ???

Type
    1c/C/ii

Back in the day when I use to get haircuts, they would use this on my hair. My sister purchased a bunch of this stuff after she got a haircut, but never bought anymore after that. Crazy expensive if you ask me. Their Sumo Wax is pretty awesome though.

Length
    16/BSL/waist
    Type
    1b/1c/F/M/ii

I had seeweed shampoo and conditioner and the only thing I loved about it was refresing texture and smell. But It didnt do antyhing.
    I also had tonic but It didnt do antyhing...

Not worft the money. But its just mine personal opinion

I woudlnt risk buying another thin unless i could get sample and see that i really like it and need it.

I am now fan of Tigi. I bought twin bottles of 750 ml shampoo and conditioner epic volume and I love it. I think Tigi is cheaper (still not cheap)
    For me they are perfect. I have more smooth and silky hair then ever ...I cant stop touching it
    Lady Safira of the Sussurous Shifting Sands in the Order of the Long Haired Knights!

Length
    chin/28"/36"
    Type
    1b/M/ii

I use the seaweed shampoo. I have to use gluten (wheat) free shampoos and this one fits the bill. I love the scent, and it leaves me hair soft and manageable.
    Please pass the butter!!