Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 11 months of squiggy's progress

Length
    CL/CL/BSL
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Default Re: 11 months of squiggy's progress

Your hair looks so long and pretty. I love your color.
    ~Renegray Gang Member~

Length
    Buzz/hip/class
    Type
    3a/3b/M/ii/iii

looking beautiful, oh I wish my hair would grow as quick as yours!
    Buzz October 2015 to get rid of bendigo and lots of other damage, now Al natural and loving it....where will my journey end? I will tell you when I get there. Lifelong Co washer and LOC method currentl approaching curly hip

Length
    neck/waist/term
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

Well hey, our summer started in May and we have had numerous, numerous days well over 100 degrees and it won't cool down now till almost October.

How hot is it in Texas? You have to build a fire to stay cool.

Anyway, your hair is absolutely gorgeous and really grows fast! You will be so proud of yourself getting through the summer without chopping. Hang in there, you can do it!

a new journey begins

Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

Your hair is beautiful.

Length
    short/41/45"
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by girlcat36 View Post
    Your growth rate is phenomenal! I just can't believe it! I am so envious, and could you spare me some of that thickness, please? Just beautiful.
    well my growth used to be really fast now im just normal.. its always strange to me when i hear people say my hair is thick.. it seems like everyone i see has thicker hair.. ps i love your corkscrew curls in your siggy.

Quote Originally Posted by DecafJane View Post
    Wow, you have fantastic growth and your hair looks wonderful!
    thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by DavidN View Post
    You have SUCH fast growing hair, Squiggy, and it is thick, shiny, and healthy! All of us will be here to celebrate your one year LHC anniversary with you.
    im always very pleased when you stop by.. it really was growing rather fast the first half of the year.. now that im growing at a normal rate it seems so slow.. but i guess im getting a taste of what most people on this site have to go through.. i just never imagined normal being so slow..

Quote Originally Posted by laurachiplock View Post
    wow, my gracious your hair grows FAST! I'm green with envy & that awesome red- just beautiful!
    envious of me?.. hehe.. i never really considered my hair to be enviable (is that a word?).. easy girl you dont want my head to get too big.. it could pop.. hehe

Quote Originally Posted by n3m3sis42 View Post
    Your hair is gorgeous! I wish mine grew that fast.
    thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by paper View Post
    Your hair looks so long and pretty. I love your color.
    thanks.. ive been working on my color quite a bit recently.. ive been doing honey lightening treatments and im switching to a henna gloss instead of a regular application so im very happy to hear the color is looking good..

Quote Originally Posted by jojo View Post
    looking beautiful, oh I wish my hair would grow as quick as yours!
    perhaps you could take some vitamins? i took natrol skin hair nails vitamins for the first third of the year i think.. im pretty sure thats why i was able to go from not even apl to bsl in 2 months.. i started taking them again recently and i have seen an improvement in my nail growth rate and my hair started growing again after stalling for a month..

Quote Originally Posted by feralnature View Post
    Well hey, our summer started in May and we have had numerous, numerous days well over 100 degrees and it won't cool down now till almost October.

How hot is it in Texas? You have to build a fire to stay cool.

Anyway, your hair is absolutely gorgeous and really grows fast! You will be so proud of yourself getting through the summer without chopping. Hang in there, you can do it!
    yeah my mom and brother live in texas.. my brother calls sometimes and complains.. apparently even elementary schools down there are airconditioned.. up here only a few classrooms in each high school are airconditioned.. i called up my brother in may to complain about how it was 40 degrees and my brother got all annoyed and said it was in the 90s there.. ill take cold over hot anyday (here i come maine! oo better yet alaska).. you can always put more clothes if your cold on but if your hot you can only take off so much before you are naked.. hehe
    can i call this classic length

Length
    Buzz/hip/class
    Type
    3a/3b/M/ii/iii

thanks for the advise sweetheart, i will check them out xx
    Buzz October 2015 to get rid of bendigo and lots of other damage, now Al natural and loving it....where will my journey end? I will tell you when I get there. Lifelong Co washer and LOC method currentl approaching curly hip

Length
    short/41/45"
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    Your hair is beautiful.
    thanks!

Length
    16/38/TBL
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Your hair is beautiful, just hang in there! You would probably be so sorry if you cut it.

Length
    pixie/27/40
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

Squiggy, your hair grows at unbelievable rates! I think most of us just dream of those rates. Your hair's gorgeously thick and healthy and kudos to you for your care techniques!
    First Goal: BSL
    Second Goal: Waist Length
    Third Goal: Classic Length

Length
    short/41/45"
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by morgwn View Post
    Squiggy, your hair grows at unbelievable rates! I think most of us just dream of those rates. Your hair's gorgeously thick and healthy and kudos to you for your care techniques!
    thanks! now that im at a normal rate i dream of the rates i used to get for the first 6-7 months that i was here.. ive only gotten a half inch this month.. maybe next month ill get more..

its not really thick just 3.5 inches but it fluffs up to look thicker.. ive got some taper happening now.. i should probably investigate that.. i think its from sleeping with my hair in a scrunchy bun (i move ALOT at night because of nightmares) when i used to wear my hair down at night i would get more tangles but less broken hairs.. hmmm im going to have to think on that a bit..