Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The "My Hair Fell Out" Dream

Length
    1.5/32.5/Term
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/ii/iii

Default Re: The "My Hair Fell Out" Dream

I have had the teeth falling out one. I had that the most before I got my broken tooth pulled. I recently dreamed that I cut myhair to apl and bleached the black dye out and colered it brown. In my dream I regretted it immediatly. I was glad to wake up.
    Falling down the rabbit hole, into a hair wonderland.

Length
    18 in/39/43 in
    Type
    1b/1c/M/ii/iii

I've only had it once that I can remember, and it was horrible. So realistic! I was finger-combing my hair (in my dream) and the hair was just coming right out and I had huge chunks of it all over the floor and it was horrifying. I woke up all stressed and actually got up, turned on the light and made sure that my hair was still all there and as thick as it was when I went to bed...

Length
    Pixie/MBL/Hip
    Type
    1b/C/i/ii

WOW! That's scary!
    Last night I had a dream somebody was cutting (trimming) my hair a few inches and almost woke up crying! haha

Length
    TBL/TBL/KL
    Type
    2c/3a/M/iii

That my hair was so damaged that it looked like hay and all I could do was buzz cut it! *cries*
    Lady Amber, High Priestess of Viva Naturalis, in the order of The Long Haired Knights.
    Using Curly Girl approved haircare... but being utterly neglectful of my curls....
    Longest Length: TBL Current: TBL Goal: Knee Length

Length
    17.5/23/35
    Type
    3a/3b/F/ii

I too have had the teeth falling out dream for many years, and I remember reading somewhere that it's something women dream about, don't remember why though. Maybe the hair falling out dream is similar in that respect- losing something we love, losing our youth etc...?

Length
    20/46/??
    Type
    2c/3a/C/iii

I used to have those dreams a lot when I first joined LHC. In one of the more memorable ones, my shorn hair was left anonymously on my doorstep. I haven't had one of those dreams for awhile now.

SL ... APL... BSL ... MBL ... WL ... TBL
    Lady Mentathiel of Mountain Song In the Order of Long-Haired Knights

Length
    23 in/29 in/34 in
    Type
    2b/2c/M/iii

Not a hair falling out dream but strange nonetheless - My husband actually gave me a bunch of yellow roses yesterday ( real life) and I dreamt that we found some black roses that smelt amazing and when I picked up one of them, it's petals were actually made of really soft black hair. I was like, "wow, this rose is made of hair". Weird!

Length
    pixie/30/Term
    Type
    3a/M/ii

since my mom died in july I have suffered from nightmares that make me scared to fall asleep. who would want to sleep when in your dreams you are forced to killyour undead mother, or purge her body of demons that wont let her into heaven? its very traumatizing...... I didn have one that involved hair a while back... my hair felt a little thin so i went to mirror and I saw that I had a big gash on the back of my head and a HUGE bald patch around it....and it was healed upin a really nasty way so that it had like a pocket of rotted flesh in my scalp.... In my dream I was driving to hospital and wondering how the heck I didnt notice a gash that huge forso long that it had festered! when I woke up, my little dog gitzi was trying to dig a hole in the back of my head -_-....