View Poll Results: Would you keep it or change it?

Voters
224. You may not vote on this poll
  • keep it!

173 77.23%
  • Experiment with different hairstyles!!

51 22.77%
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: If you were at terminal length right now..would you keep it or change it? :)

Type
    2a/M/ii

Default If you were at terminal length right now..would you keep it or change it? :)

Well after some wondering about this thread i've decided to finially make it! Since my slow hair growth I dont currently measure I had a while where i thought..."Is my hair even growing?!". I would see information about terminal length and try to think.."nah not yet ." But it got me to wondering...If i was suddenly at terminal length would I keep it this long..Or get a different style since I wouldn't reach my goal. I came up with the conclusion that since I want my hair to be really long and if i wasn't able to, I do believe i would experiment with some new hairstyles! Yes its true. I maybe would even get a new style and add a bunch of colors that i wouldn't with hair im trying to get longer. Then it got me to thinking...hmm i wonder what the other members of TLHC would do?
    (I did realize my hair had not hit terminal length and was still growing...slow but continuously)
    I would love to hear what you would do! Would you rock it at the length its at?! Or try a new hairstyle?
    Last edited by Magicknthenight; July 2nd, 2008 at 09:25 PM.

Length
    30/30/32+
    Type
    2c/M/ii

Default Re: If you were at terminal length right now..would you keep it or change it? :)

I really don't know if I would keep it or change it. I have never had terminal length hair. I would probably cut it, because that long of hair, is too long for me.

Length
    Hip/Neck/???
    Type
    2c/F/ii/iii

Default Re: If you were at terminal length right now..would you keep it or change it? :)

Impossible to say, since I don't know what my terminal length is. If it was classic or not much longer I'd probably keep it around at least a little while. Much longer than that and I don't think I'd do well with the upkeep for too long. I'd probably keep it around long enough for some pictures and then cut it back some.
    Battle Wench Arvoreen of the Scything Curls in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    25/44/thick
    Type
    2c/3a/F/ii

My hair may be at terminal. It went from growing 1" per month to barely making 1/4". I love my hair length and I look terible with it shorter. My hair is with me for the long haul. I can experiment with all sorts of styles as it is without feeling like I am missing something.

Length
    22/31/36
    Type
    2a/F/ii

The longest I am going to grow my hair is classic length so if terminal length happens before classic than I would definitely keep it and still treat it nicely. If terminal length was classic I might cut it to tailbone or waist.

I wouldn't dye it or experiment with it too much, I've been there and done that I just like having low maintenance hair that looks pretty and healthy.

Type
    2a/M/ii

Ah thats wonderful. I love growing my hair long and don't intend to stop. Though i have always wanted to try neat colors
    I meant if it hit terminal at the length i'm at now. Just wanted to clear that up cuz when i read what i wrote it seemed a little confusing
    Once my hair gets to waist, even if i did hit terminal, i would keep it! I love long lengths of hair. I want to get my hair knee length. But anything waist or longer will leave me super happy! I wouldn't cut if i was atleast that long. But since i'm not yet to my mini goal..thinking over it again..i dont think i would cut it..just add a bunch of neat colors and maybe get some layers! But not short. I just meant if i hit terminal now when i still haven't hit atleast waist.
    Just a guess of what i would do. I might of just kept it long.
    Last edited by Magicknthenight; July 2nd, 2008 at 10:57 PM.

Length
    pixie/43/term
    Type
    1b/F/ii

I'm planning to maintain my hair at what ever my terminal length ends up being, unless it get to be too difficult for me to care for on my own.

Length
    Hip/Neck/???
    Type
    2c/F/ii/iii

Oh I get it now.

No, I wouldn't do anything different. But I already know that terminal on me is at least a bunch longer than it is now. I probably will never find out how long it is.
    Battle Wench Arvoreen of the Scything Curls in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Type
    2b/M/iii

Terminal length, unless it happens to be waist or shorter, would be too long for me. My hair is rather high maintenance and I just wouldn't want to deal with it too much longer. Plus, I like experimenting with new looks, not that I want to go short or anything.

Length
    BSL/AP/-
    Type
    1b/M/ii

If my terminal length would be knees or shorter, I'd keep it. If it were longer I'd cut it. The look and maintenance of hair longer than knee would not please me.

If I had grown my hair years and more years, and my terminal length would be longer than knees, I would probably keep it then. After the long journey to reach terminal I'd be mad to cut it.

Edit: Oh, I see I got the OP's idea wrong. I thought she ment if my hair would have suddenly grown to terminal length but I guess the idea was if my current hair length would be my terminal length. Well, if I were terminal at hip length I would definitely keep it. I have experimented with hairstyles when I was younger, I feel no need to do that again.
    Last edited by Sceleste; July 3rd, 2008 at 02:41 PM.