View Poll Results: Would you keep it or change it?

Voters
227. You may not vote on this poll
  • keep it!

174 76.65%
  • Experiment with different hairstyles!!

53 23.35%
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: If you were at terminal length right now..would you keep it or change it? :)

Length
    12"/Calf/Calf
    Type
    2b/F/iii

Default Re: If you were at terminal length right now..would you keep it or change it? :)

I would keep it.
    JESUS, MY LORD AND SAVIOUR

Length
    SL/TBL/?
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

Default Re: If you were at terminal length right now..would you keep it or change it? :)

Gotta say, I would be extremely disappointed... But my first thought was that I'd keep it. Then I figured I would probably keep the length and go blonde again, to get more poof. Heck, I would probably consider getting a perm. So now I really don't know

Lacemaking longhair MusicalSpoons's Avatar
    Length
    ~Tbl?/Floor/Calf+
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

Pretty much keep it - I'd probably cut to knee and regrow, and keep doing that every year until all the length had got rid of pre-LHC neglect.

I'd probably also experiment with deposit-only colour on the ends
    Length goal well and truly met, now just seeing how it grows ...
    Picky scalp but easygoing hair, thank goodness

Length
    chin/waist/Class
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii

When I get to terminal length I'll keep it. It's been a dream for a long time to have classic length hair (had to chop it off due to me being an idiot and damaging it) but I think once I get to classic I'll probably just keep going and see how long it'll actually go before it stops

Length
    HL/BCL/IDK
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

Good question. Maybe I'd keep it but I'd keep damaging since is a short teminal (hip) and it seems too regular to me.
    Last edited by Bri-Chan; August 4th, 2020 at 04:31 PM.

Length
    Buzz/Pixie/Happy
    Type
    1b/F/ii

If terminal was chin length that would suck! But if some magic nonsense happened and it suddenly became it's terminal length right now I'm not sure what I'd do.
    I have no idea what my terminal length would even be! I'd probably cut it to whatever the longest it can be with a thick blunt hemline. I like faerie tale ends on others, I like blunt on me
    Just trying to get by

Length
    Pixie/MBL/???

I’m pretty sure I would keep it.

I have a question regarding terminal length. Maybe it’s been asked before, or maybe not, but... if your hair is at terminal length and you trim it or “cut” it does it grow back to that terminal length it already was... or does it just stop growing and it would stay at your now new terminal length? 🤔
    I’m finally checking the ONE and only item off my bucket list! Longer hair than a pixie! Now I’m creeping to waist and can’t believe it!!! Growing til I retire...and probably after.... 🤗

If my terminal was shoulder length I'd probably cut it and dye it a lot more. I'd probably try every short hair in existence. Once I get tired I'd probably keep it in a short bob, I don't think shoulder suits me but it wouldn't be that hard to grow if I wanted to.

Quote Originally Posted by Vacurlylady View Post
    I have a question regarding terminal length. Maybe it’s been asked before, or maybe not, but... if your hair is at terminal length and you trim it or “cut” it does it grow back to that terminal length it already was... or does it just stop growing and it would stay at your now new terminal length? 🤔
    Terminal just means how long your hair is genetically determined to grow. It can change with age but overall it remains the same, if you cut it your terminal length would still be the same as you didn't change anything "genetically" speaking. Remember that your hair is not alive and grows from your scalp, it has no way to know what happens to the ends

Curly:
    Buzz~NL~SL~APL~BSL~WL
    Buzz | NL | SL | APL | BSL | WL | HL| TBL | Classic

Length
    Bald/Buzz/TBL

maintain my side shave and dye the rest crazy colors and get extensions, the longest i've had was APL and I still had really full ends so luckily I know i can grow longer than almost bottom of neck
    Last edited by Bat; August 6th, 2020 at 09:00 AM.
    CBL+ by my 40th (May 2025)
    Bleach Blond and loving it!
    Currently Buzz/Pixie

Student of long hair care squirrrel's Avatar
    Length
    24/45.7/?
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/ii

I would keep it. It might be a false terminal, and it’s easily managed at this length. Terminal does make me curious, but I’m not sure I want floor+ length hair...