Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kardashian Hair real?

Type
    2b/M/ii/iii

Default Kardashian Hair real?

Last edited by Gumball; September 15th, 2011 at 06:47 PM. Reason: Changed image to link. See http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/showthread.php?t=35939 for details.

Hiding in plain sight spidermom's Avatar
    Length
    pixie/waist/frtip
    Type
    2c/F/M/ii

Default Re: Kardashian Hair real?

She bought it. It's hers.

Length
    22"/32"/50"
    Type
    1b/F/M/iii

Bwaaahahahah like those skanks would bother taking care of themselves properly when they can just throw money at someone and get the appearance of health and beauty. I can't stand reality tv and the little I have seen of these bimbos makes me cringe.
    Guardian Julia of the Rock, Shaman of Animism in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    chin/apl+/elbow
    Type
    1b/M/ii

Hahaha I remember an interview from Lauren Conrad where she got asked if her hair was hers.

She said "Well, I bought it, so I consider it mine"

shoulder - apl - bsl - WAIST - elbow
    Calaelen rocks my socks

Type
    2b/M/ii/iii

yes they may have "bought" their hair so it is theirs, but many people wonder and believe it is real. Clearly it is not. NOT saying anything is wrong with it for those who do it (just not my thing), but I found it interesting when I came across this photo. lol. I guess it just makes those who took the time and care to grow their hair long even more proud of their natural locks

Length
    1/34.6"/41
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

I'm sure extensions have their upkeep and difficulty too. We choose to put that energy and care into growing our hair long and keeping it healthy, she choses to put that energy and care into caring for her extensions.

But even if it is an easy low-maintenance hairstyle I don't see why that would be a problem. Not everyone is interested in the same things we are and there's nothing wrong with helping nature a bit whether it's by dying it, straightening it, curling it or getting extensions. *shrug*
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 CL 15 16 17 18 SL 20 21 22 23 APL 25 26 27 BSL 28 29 30 31 32 WL 34 35 36 HL 38 39 40 TB

Length
    WL/WL/TBL
    Type
    2a/2b/F/i/ii

With all the styling her hair has to go through for photo shoots and....well I don't even know what she does really??? But for people like her there's no way to maintain healthy hair so I'm not at all surprised.

Length
    SL/BSL/TB
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by NotInPortland View Post
    With all the styling her hair has to go through for photo shoots and....well I don't even know what she does really??? But for people like her there's no way to maintain healthy hair so I'm not at all surprised.
    This is what I was thinking- I imagine being famous enough that you have to meet the maximum beauty standards on a daily basis would make it pretty impossible to maintain healthy hair or skin or really a life.

Type
    2b/M/ii/iii

Umm yes nothing wrong with the extensions, but to say they have no time to grow long hair I find to be untrue. One of my hair inspirations is Nicole Scherzinger and she has long hair and it is real. So to be honest I think with more money you can probably afford to maintain your hair. Maybe they just like to be able to sport a short and long look, yes. But they could grow their hair out if they wanted.

Length
    WL/WL/TBL
    Type
    2a/2b/F/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Aimskylove View Post
    Umm yes nothing wrong with the extensions, but to say they have no time to grow long hair I find to be untrue. One of my hair inspirations is Nicole Scherzinger and she has long hair and it is real. So to be honest I think with more money you can probably afford to maintain your hair. Maybe they just like to be able to sport a short and long look, yes. But they could grow their hair out if they wanted.
    No, my point is their hair is subject to constant heat styling for photo shoots and the like-there's no way that she would be able to grow her hair long without serious damage and breakage from all that styling, therefore if she wants it long she's going to need extensions. Heat=damage and there's no way to avoid that damage. It's not a case of not having the time to grow it long.