Thread: What are your favorite caroon character and what are your haircolor?

Cold and rainy Sotra in Norway the land of trolls.
    Length
    Chin/Thigh/Calf
    Type
    1a/M/C/iii

Default What are your favorite caroon character and what are your haircolor?

Inspired by what are your favorite Disney Princess character and what are your hair color thread I decided to make this tread about general animated characters, which where your favorite as a child and what are your hair color.

For me this is a bit hard to answer as I mostly watched science fiction cartoons and very few of my favorite characters well, had hair, my absolute favorite is Starscream from Transformers, but Leader One from Challenge of the Gobots, all the four Turtles and so on also rank high and not much hair to find there. I did however love My Little Pony as a child, but again they where talking, magical ponies and not human beings. My favorite human character from that series however is Draggle a young witch, she have orange, shoulder length hair.

Of human cartoon characters however I would say my favorite is Duchess Ravenwaves from Lady Lovely Locks, she have knee length black hair. My own hair is naturally dark blond but I dye it black.

Type
    2b/2c/M/ii/iii

Default Re: What are your favorite caroon character and what are your haircolor?

The first one to come to my head, and the one I most liked as a child, was Ariel from The Little Mermaid - my hair is bright red just now .. go figure!

Type
    1b/F/ii

Default Re: What are your favorite caroon character and what are your haircolor?

My hair is auburn and I guess my favourite animated characters would be . . Miguel and Tulio from El Dorado (they have blonde and black hair respectively), Pascal the chameleon and Maximus the horse from Tangled, Mulan and Buzz Lightyear.

Length
    ?/50/50
    Type
    2c/3a/M/C/iii

My favourite animated character is Donkey from Shrek. When I was a child my favourite human character was princess Jasmine from Aladdin.
    Most of my hair is dark brown but at the roots and the lower layer is black.
    http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/album.php?albumid=4250&attachmentid=1969

Duchess Ravenwaves for me, too. My natural haircolor, which I am growing out at present, is black and white. I relate to Ravenwaves because she lives in a crumbly old castle and I live in an old house that needs a lot of maintenance.

Princess Jasmine for me. I love the jet black color... I just wish I had her thickness and length.

Type
    1c/2a/M/ii

I'm Light Chestnut. Just added She-Ra to the other character thread. I loved it, would go over to my best friend's house every day after school to watch & play with the figures. It was so awesome having little warrior princess toys with swords and a cool castle. My favorites had hair lighter in color than mine.

Length
    .5"/TBL/MTL
    Type
    2a/2b/M/C/ii

My favorite Disney Princess is Cinderella and Rapunzel. My natural hair color is dark brown on top and medium brown underneath.
    "Kindness is the best nourishment for humanity"

Belle from Beauty and the Beast.

Length
    CBL/TBL/TBL
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

Favorite character:

My hair color: Black