Thread: "must add domain to the whiteboard"

Unregistered

Default "must add domain to the whiteboard"

Hi, this is SheWoreLemon. I used to post here a long time ago and now I'd like to check out the private forums again. I go to login, and I get this message back: "In order to accept POST request originating from this domain, the admin must add this domain to the whitelist."

Can anyone help?

Length
    less/long/more
    Type
    2a/C/iii

You'll need to clear cookies and cache in your broswer. Also be sure that you are accessing the site via forums.longhaircommunity.com (only).

This should work!

Length
    27/42+/ftip
    Type
    1b/M/iii

I'm wondering....even though you are an established member, coming back, wouldn't you have to be added as someone's friend;contact, before being able to see someone's private blog?
    Callie sez *meep*
    justgreen judiciously journals
    Lady Emeralde Justyce in the Order of the Long Hair Knights

Length
    54/69/66
    Type
    2a/2b/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by justgreen View Post
    I'm wondering....even though you are an established member, coming back, wouldn't you have to be added as someone's friend;contact, before being able to see someone's private blog?
    That's correct. Access to blogs is only controlled in two ways:

Sitewide:
    Members with less than 25 posts can't even use the Blogs system at all (to see "Public" ones and to create their own).

User-controlled:
    Depending on how you've set up your permissions, someone must be on your contacts list in order to see your blog.
    Dianyla | Extreme Haircare Blog | Photos
    IUD | MoonCup | MUM | HBI | TCDT | MNM!
    When's the last time you... Donated? | Contacted a Mod? | Read the Community Guidelines?

Unless specifically described as a moderation call, the above post represents my personal opinion as a member of this community, not as a moderator.

Happy to be Home CountessDeJager's Avatar
    Length
    most/all/all

SheWoreLemon, I found a workaround for that whitelist message when I was traveling recently and using a lot of computers and locations. My log in was not accepted if I filled out the information at the top of the page or on the retry page that popped up. What did work however was clicking on the username of anybody which brought up a log in page and for some reason that log in page would accept my info.

Hope this works for others too!

Elizabeth
    Avatar photo is me in 2002 taken by my sweet mom who kindly has taken a lot of hair pictures for me. Of course, not as many as Bill D. has.