Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Hair Thoughts

Length
    25/37/36
    Type
    2b/M/ii

Cool Random Hair Thoughts

Sometimes we have random little thoughts about our hair, something small or just a little tidbit of something that doesn't justify a whole new thread or blog entry. The thread on the last version of LHC was a hit so maybe we could try having one again.

----------

My random thought for the day:

Dance teacher mentioned that I should use my hair more in my dance. I don't think she realizes that my fingers get caught in my hair and that tugging them out while trying to dance would look and feel awkward. Yeah, just what one wants to see... someone trying to pull their stuck fingers out of their hair while trying to dance. Pfft.

Random thought number 2:
    I love and hate my bangs.
    Growing out black hair dye and thickening up the hemline. Back to waist length. Black dye all but gone now. Yay!

Length
    baby/59"/60
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

I wonder what my hair is going to be like when I take it down....I have a feeling it's going to be greasy. Oh well, that's what my shampoo bar is for.

Great thread idea, btw.
    I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.
    -Psalm 139:14

Length
    17/22/30
    Type
    3a/M/ii

I love taking showers and I love to wash my hair. I wash my hair every other day, but it's so tempting to wash it everyday. Sigh. I washed it yesterday at 6am. Maybe I could wash it tonight at 12am so that there was an entire day inbetween washes. *ahem* no I do NOT.. I do NOT have ocd in any form... :P

I also wish it was longer, but don't we all?

Length
    19/30/36
    Type
    1a/F/ii

My random thought of the day is that I've been too lazy to wear anything other than a cinnabun for the last week or two. I really need to change it up a little.

Posterchild for Monistat
    Length
    1"/26"/waist
    Type
    3a/3b/F/ii

random hair thought : hair always grows faster when you forget it's there, i wore my hair under a hat for most of the past 2 weeks and i swear it has grown a inch! Come on BSL!

ever had a bad hair day and get the most hair compliments you have ever received?
    Makeup Tutorials for the brave and colorful
    View the Monistat Tutorial
    here
    My Hair Blog:
    http://suicideseve.blogspot.com

Friend of the Semicolon florenonite's Avatar
    Length
    SL/MBL/Hip
    Type
    1c/F/iii

My friends and I went to the pub today (pi day pub crawl, even though it wasn't pi day till after we left the pub, but we're nerds ^_^) and I was walking down the street putting my hair in a cinnabun with a hairstick, and my stick broke (fortunately it was just a cheap plastic one from Claire's of which I have the other of the pair anyway), I swore, and my friend said calmly 'would you like a pen instead?' I found it amusing that she didn't find it strange that I was holding my hair up with a stick.
    Lady Nehalennia of the Mirrored-Seas in the Order of the Long-Haired Knights

BeyondClassic Webmistress Cinnamon Hair's Avatar
    Type
    1c/M/ii/iii

Neat idea for a thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Neon Gloss View Post
    I love taking showers and I love to wash my hair. I wash my hair every other day, but it's so tempting to wash it everyday. Sigh. I washed it yesterday at 6am. Maybe I could wash it tonight at 12am so that there was an entire day inbetween washes. *ahem* no I do NOT.. I do NOT have ocd in any form... :P

I also wish it was longer, but don't we all?
    I'm going to play devil's advocate here (had to use that icon!) and say, why not wash every day? I CO every day, and while it might not be right for everyone, I've never had an issue with it. If you enjoy washing (I do!) why not do it more often? Hair likes moisture and water is moisture in its simplest form.

Length
    1/4/short/n/a
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamon Hair View Post
    Neat idea for a thread.

I'm going to play devil's advocate here (had to use that icon!) and say, why not wash every day? I CO every day, and while it might not be right for everyone, I've never had an issue with it. If you enjoy washing (I do!) why not do it more often? Hair likes moisture and water is moisture in its simplest form.
    Here, here! I CO everyday too!

Length
    15"/16"/???
    Type
    1c/M/ii

I guess my random thought would be to have longer hair. not too random of a thought though. But cinnamon hair, your hair is gorgeous!

Length
    16/18,9/44
    Type
    1c/F/ii

I got a hair compliment from my friends in school the other day. They said my hair has gotten "so much longer" and that they have never seen me with hair longer than this (duh - I've only known them for one year). They also said this length really suits me. I was like.. "uhm.. I'm growing it out.."
    Growing my natural hair color since 1st of July 2016.

SL - CBL - APL - BSL - WL - HL - BCL - TBL - CL