View Poll Results: Do you have Bangs / Fringe?

Voters
740. You may not vote on this poll
  • I have Bangs / Fringe

405 54.73%
  • I do not have Bangs / Fringe

335 45.27%
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Bangs / Fringe

Length
    19"/34"/40+?
    Type
    1c/2a/C/i/ii

I did for a couple years in high school, grew them out mostly because I seemed expected to (as in "What's the point of getting them when you'll just have to grow them out anyways?"), got them cut again a few months ago (my mother still thinks they're pointless) because I was sick of looking so *mean*, and now I look pretty much like I did back in high school. But less like I'm going to kill you. Funny, that, since back then I was significantly *more* likely to kill you... ;-)
    INTJ, Yellow Ajah...how's that work?

Was iii - I want my hair back!!!

Length
    25/34.5/48
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii/iii

I've had a fringe three times, but never again, I don't think.

First I had one until I was about 7, then grew it out. Got it cut back in when I was about 10. Then I grew it out again when I was 17. It always grew nice and straight, curled with the right amount of body so it wasn't plastered to my forehead, even when it air-dried after I got rained on.

I got it cut back 2 years ago for a friend's wedding, because I always liked how it looked. But my hair seems to have changed since then, so suddenly it wouldn't lie right, it would curl, need straighening in the morning and other assorted hassles I just didn't have the patience for. So it is being grown out again and is unlikely to return until I feel the need to look younger

Length
    SL/KL/Term
    Type
    1b/M/C/ii

I didn't have bangs for the longest time, but I cut them in a few weeks ago and I love them! Well, I cut them too short and hated it, but now that they've grown in a bit, I love them =)
    Lady Star of the Illuminated Heavens in the Order of the Longhaired Knights

Length
    10"/15"/30"
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/i/ii

I don't have any bangs

Length
    1/class/?
    Type
    1a/M/ii

No bangs here, not getting them for sure. I did not really like them as a child.
    I know they would annoy me with hanging around on my forehead, or sticking right up on ramdom occasions, constantly growing over my eyes (just imagine a straight haired bobtail) and having to trim them very frequently. I also like the shape of my face and I enjoy it to look tight bunned and mean.

Length
    bob/bob/WST
    Type
    2c/3a/M/C/iii

I had them from my late teens mostly up until just recently when I tried to grow them out several times. I like them for a while when I start growing them and then I always end up thinking I miss the softness of them and so just the other day I cut them again. I really like them. Mine are pretty easy to take care of. I can cut them myself and when I dry them they pretty much stay okay until I wet them again. They are not as curly as the lower length of my hair. For that I'm glad!

Combing only when wet with CO, Suave conditioner, AG Re:Coil, LA Looks sports gel, EVOO and coconut oil

Length
    Hip/Neck/???
    Type
    2c/F/ii/iii

I guess not?

I have shorter layers in front but the shortest ones are past chin length. Besides baby hairs, lol.
    Battle Wench Arvoreen of the Scything Curls in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    pixie/TB/TB
    Type
    1c/2a/M/ii

I voted no, but I've got such a crop of baby hairs growing that it nearly looks like I do.

Length
    15"/36"/35ish
    Type
    1c/2a/M/C/iii

I have fringe. Not sure if they're going to turn into face framing layers instead though.

Type
    2a/M/ii

I have had bangs since forever. Like straight across ends right above the eyes but below the eyebrow bangs. I can look back at pictures when i was just a youngin and having them. I like them! I'm not too fond of my forehead and these help and i think they are cute! Plus when i wear my hair up it gives me style
    Sure..they get oily faster then my other hair but i can just wash them and it'll be all good
    My bangs are usially a dead giveaway of if ive washed my hair recently or not. If i didnt have bangs i probably wouldnt wash nearly as much but i would look silly
    I have tried to grow my bangs out..alot actially. And got to about my cheek bones. But then i would end up cutting them and realize how much better i liked them shorter. Sometimes when they get to long i gota part them in the middle so i can see which i dont like doing -.- but i get them trimmed every so often. They seem to grow fast so everytime its time for another bang trim i dont think UGH i think...well if my bangs are growing fast maybe the rest of my hair is too but im just not noticing it because its not infront of my eyes!
    If that makes sense haha
    Last edited by Magicknthenight; June 27th, 2008 at 05:39 PM.