Page 878 of 878 FirstFirst ... 378778828868876877878
Results 8,771 to 8,775 of 8775

Thread: The Shampoo Bar Thread

Default Re: The Shampoo Bar Thread

Quote Originally Posted by aloewurly View Post
    I'm pretty sure the shampoo bar I own is a soap based one, and that's why I couldn't get it to work before. I'm going to stick with it for two weeks (coupled with an ACV rinse) to see if I can make it work. My hair isn't even ear length yet, so I think if I figure it out early, I can actually stick to it when I have longer hair!
    Confirmed with manufacturer and yes, it's a soap bar! I'm excited to figure it out.
    growing to APL

Length
    BSL/Waist/Undef
    Type
    1a/F/ii/iii

Today, after 3 years since I gave up on them, I'm gonna try out one I made(oats and lavender) followed by an ACV rinse(or kombucha vinegar if it's ready). Wish me luck!

@morganazoric on Ig | @morganazor on TikTok

July-december 2023 benign neglect challenge(no trimming).

Ooh, that looks nice!
    Putting it in my signature because I have to say it so often:
    Do what works for your hair, not what other people say is "right" or "wrong." If it works for you, it's not wrong. If it doesn't work for you, it's not right.

Northern NY, but I go to college in Indiana
    Length
    14/14/30+
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

Confirmed with manufacturer and yes, it's a soap bar! I'm excited to figure it out.
    if the one you have doesn't work out and you're comfortable with using sulfates on your hair(scandalous I know) I highly recommend the Ethique shampoo and conditioner bars! I have used several other shampoo bars that left my hair sticky and waxy and stringy no matter what I did. but the Ethique ones are my favorite shampoos ever! They're also quite affordable and the conditioner is non-silicone which I love! I will use sulfates but not silicones on my hair.

I'm pretty sure the shampoo bar I own is a soap based one, and that's why I couldn't get it to work before. I'm going to stick with it for two weeks (coupled with an ACV rinse) to see if I can make it work. My hair isn't even ear length yet, so I think if I figure it out early, I can actually stick to it when I have longer hair!
    I had to give it up, since I got a bad flare on my scalp. That was a solid try though
    growing to APL