Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Another fun look I learned from Lilith~ easy yet long-lasting! (pics)

Type
    1b/M/iii

Default Another fun look I learned from Lilith~ easy yet long-lasting! (pics)

This is such a fun hairstyle~ I learned it from one of Lilith Moon's videos (I love her stuff!)

The nice thing about this look is, it looks just as good the second day! I was running late yesterday morning and didn't have time to do something new with my hair. So I combed out the sides, remade the ponytail/bun loop on the bottom, and was ready to head out the door! The French braid looked like I had just finished braiding it, when I actually made it the day before!

Last edited by arc691; June 4th, 2011 at 11:44 PM.

Length
    BSL?/??/?
    Type
    1c/F/M/iii

Default Re: Another fun look I learned from Lilith~ easy yet long-lasting! (pics)

Gorgeous! You're truly an inspiration.

Does the hair against the back of your neck get too warm at all, or are you just used to it?

Type
    1b/M/iii

Default Re: Another fun look I learned from Lilith~ easy yet long-lasting! (pics)

Quote Originally Posted by gossamer View Post
    Gorgeous! You're truly an inspiration.

Does the hair against the back of your neck get too warm at all, or are you just used to it?

Thank you! It can get a little warm sometimes, so I try to keep my buns more "up" instead of right on my neck. There is a ponytail holder underneath this look, and (you can't really see from these pictures, but) my hair is kind of "poking out" away from my neck instead of resting right there against it. Hope this makes sense! I guess you could say there's room for "air-flow" between the "loop" and the back of my neck

Length
    16/22/34
    Type
    3b/M/ii/iii

where do you get all of your clips from? every post i see you do has some and they are just all so pretty and go so well with your hair and the style you chose!

~going natural~

Length
    2/WAIST/KNEE

Beautiful! It seems hair styling creativity has no boundaries
    One billion miles plus ten I race towards my goal

Beautiful.

And your hair is stunning, looking so healthy.
    Lady Ithilwen of the Shimmering Skies in the Order of the Long Haired Knights!

Took an arrow in the knee Alaia's Avatar
    Length
    APL/~TB/Knee!
    Type
    1a/1b/F/ii/iii

You have really lovely hair.
    Lady Aineldiel of the Three-Fated Path in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    BSL - Waist - Hip - BCL - TB - Classic - Fingertip - Knee!

Account Closed by Member Request
    Length
    BSL/Clasi/KNEES
    Type
    3a/M/C/ii

Quote Originally Posted by sweetestpoison View Post
    where do you get all of your clips from? every post i see you do has some and they are just all so pretty and go so well with your hair and the style you chose!
    I was going to ask the same

Type
    1b/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by sweetestpoison View Post

Thanks so much! I get my clips here on the island where I live~ there's a local family-run store that sells them. A lot of the Micronesian girls have long hair, so these hair clips are hot items!

Account Closed by Member Request
    Length
    BSL/Clasi/KNEES
    Type
    3a/M/C/ii

ohh lucky you!! they are so beautiful!!!