Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what length is this? tb?

Length
    bsl/tlbne/tlbne

Default what length is this? tb?

I have no clue... i was thinking about cutting it *again!* and then noticed that i may be at tailbone? now i dont know if i should cut, or hold out for classic.

i think i just havent liked how my hair has been since i stopped wearing it in rollers at night... now that it's longer it's a pain in the butt... but my older pics certainly look nicer then lately. course, i stopped using the rollers because my hair is oilier now then it used to be... but that's another thread

Length
    pixie/bsl/term
    Type
    1c/F/M/iii

Looks like TB to me! I think your hair is gorgeous in both those pics. I can understand why you might want to cut, but I'd say don't give up! Maybe you could do regular micro-trims or small cuts (1/2" or less) to start evening up without losing much length.
    Lady Unaspenser Herald of the Færie Queen in the Order of the Longhaired Knights
    Celebrating thirteen years on LHC on 2/25/19!

Length
    bsl/tlbne/tlbne

awww thank you! that's kinda what i am leaning towards... maybe just at least to clean up the ends cause they are so uneven and all over the place!

Length
    Hip/Neck/???
    Type
    2c/F/ii/iii

I'd say TB too and very pretty... when I was at that length even a very small trim could improve my detangling efforts so much that it felt like I had all new hair.
    Battle Wench Arvoreen of the Scything Curls in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    pixie/27/40
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

I'd definitely said tail bone! However, I were you I'd leave it and not cut until I got to around classic (if that's a length you're thinking you've like) and then even up the ends, keeping it around that length. Your hair IS gorgeous, so I think you'd look lovely with classic length.
    First Goal: BSL
    Second Goal: Waist Length
    Third Goal: Classic Length

Length
    pixie/hip/TB
    Type
    2b/F/M/ii

Your hair is gorgeous! I cant wait until I hit this length! Definitely TB.

Quote Originally Posted by joyinc View Post
    awww thank you! that's kinda what i am leaning towards... maybe just at least to clean up the ends cause they are so uneven and all over the place!

In the second pic it seems like theres a chunk of hair on the left side that is a bit longer than the rest, but I dont see it in the first pic so it may just be the way youre standing or something. If this is the case, or if your ends need help, you could do microtrims for a while and see if that helps with whatever is making you want to cut, but if you are going for classic, dont take that much off right now!

Your hemline is a bit uneven and fairytaled, but I think it works well on you. I actually think a blunt hemline would make your hair look weird somehow.

Length
    20"/43"/40"
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Riot Crrl View Post
    I'd say TB too and very pretty... when I was at that length even a very small trim could improve my detangling efforts so much that it felt like I had all new hair.
    I absolutely agree with this. I get my hair trimmed every 6 months, after about 4 months I can feel a bit of a difference in my hair (apparently others can't) but it starts to feel a bit 'wooley' to me, after my trim my hair is extraordinarily soft all the way to the tip and the comb slides through so much easier. I get 1/4" trimmed when I get it trimmed.
    I'm not ADHD, it's just... Do you like cookiesSewing Blog!

Length
    APL/APL/CL
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/i/ii

TB TB TB TB TB!!!!!!

I say hold out for classic!!

Length
    24"/33"/Term
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/ii

Looks like TB to me. i would say don't cut it and go for classic.
    On my way to hip length

Length
    Nape/Waist/Waist
    Type
    3a/M/ii/iii

Noooo, that's not TB, it's buttcrack!! Looks awesome!