Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: Show me your hair-care product hoard!

Length
    SL/APL/MBL
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

Default Re: Show me your hair-care product hoard!

Quote Originally Posted by lapushka View Post
    I still don't get why we only get 200ml bottles of conditioner. 5 washes at the most and you're through it. Who wants to constantly buy this? It's almost like needing to buy bread.
    Only with a mane that long as yours, dear
    A 200 ml conditioner used to last a good year for me when I was between shoulder and APL. Nowadays they disappear a tad faster but still they last a few months for sure.
    Den som väntar på något gott väntar aldrig för länge.

Length
    -/28/30
    Type
    2b/F/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by pisinoe View Post
    this is a great stash! Old me would have gone crazy for that huge bottle of Hello Hydration!!! It smells so good!
    I still don't get why we only get 200ml bottles of conditioner. 5 washes at the most and you're through it. Who wants to constantly buy this? It's almost like needing to buy bread.
    Too funny! I can’t stand the smaller bottles, It makes me feel more secure to have a large bottle tucked away (and conditioner bars that seem to never get smaller). Funny you compare to bread- because I feel similarly secure by keeping a back-up loaf of bread in the freezer
    * 26 in~mid-back * 28 in~waist * 31 in~hip *

Length
    13/37/32
    Type
    2a/M/ii

I only have 4 or 5 bottles of liquid shampoo (Giovanni ones) and 1 conditioner. But I do have a stash of about 20 different shampoo bars. Also four bottles of hair oils but I rarely use them. I'm a "wash only" kind. All your products dazzled me. I don't even know what most of them are.

Length
    BSL/TBL/TERM
    Type
    1b/C/ii/iii

These are just SOME of the oils I have prepared for my hair (and nail and skin), each in a 1L bottle, which means I literally have over 10kg of beautifying oil at my disposal.
    They include: olive, coconut, jojoba, sweet almond, ginger, grape seed, rose hip, shea butter, tea tree, and castor oil.
    I also have a lot of essential oils, like rosemary, lavender, rose, chamomile, mint, etc.

So these big bottles act as a handy carrier whenever I need to experiment a new recipe or infuse an ayurvedic herb. Do I have a hoarding problem? Definitely.
    When I say I always oil my hair up heavily, it means my hair is probably screaming: don’t try to drown me in oil again, woman!
    But I have no split ends and no oily regrets lol.
    I occasionally do wonder how long will it ever take me to finish all of them.
    But I’d probably get even more when I’m halfway done with them. I’m already eyeing avocado, black seed, neem, mustard, flaxseed, and argan oil, etc.

Ah, so much oil, so little hair.
    Last edited by tuanyiji; August 11th, 2022 at 08:53 AM.
    93.5cm 1b/C/10cm Fingercomb/Bun-only No-Trim/Elastic/Heat
    [Youtube][Instagram][My Hair Story][Shed Hair Hand-tie Project][LWB Variations]

Length
    SL/APL/MBL
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

My stash for now. Not much but I really don't buy more than I need nowadays.
    Den som väntar på något gott väntar aldrig för länge.

Length
    CBL/WL/HL
    Type
    2c/3a/C/iii

All my birthday gifts assembled! obligatory long hair strand pic crasher lol

Collarbone (12.08.21) | Armpit (16.10.21) | Midback (04.03.22) | Waist (05.08.22) | Hip

Length
    BSL/FTL/?
    Type
    1a/F/ii

Happy birthday, pisinoe! Are all these all new to try or long time favorites?

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Wow, pisinoe, you sure like your high-end stuff. Nothing wrong with it, of course, but just look at those bottles. Amazing!
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Length
    CBL/WL/HL
    Type
    2c/3a/C/iii

Quote Originally Posted by lakhesis View Post
    Happy birthday, pisinoe! Are all these all new to try or long time favorites?
    Some of these are long time favorites, some are new! So far I have enjoyed everything I've tried that was new. Thank you!

Wow, pisinoe, you sure like your high-end stuff. Nothing wrong with it, of course, but just look at those bottles. Amazing!
    Hehe I really do! It works for me and I'm happy with them!
    Collarbone (12.08.21) | Armpit (16.10.21) | Midback (04.03.22) | Waist (05.08.22) | Hip