Page 270 of 270 FirstFirst ... 170220260268269270
Results 2,691 to 2,697 of 2697

Thread: OutNumbered Novelties' Sharp and Pointy Things

Default Re: OutNumbered Novelties' Sharp and Pointy Things

Ohh lorelai those are so pretty on you! I love acrylic forks
    Much love to all my fellow long hair peoples!

~ ~

Thelizardwife, I heart your haul so much I want to order a dangle stick now

~ ~

Type
    2c/3a/F/ii

So, I was agonizing over what flexi's I wanted... and I settled on waiting for them to have a better sale when I saw THIS!

I didn't even know this was a thing! I got a BRAIDED oval hair stick from ONN [IMG]ONN braided oval by Mani_X_Dani, on Flickr[/IMG]

I'm really excited to do the French braid pinless with this but I wanted to somewhat preserve my curls this round... but it is like 100*F here so it is UP HAIR SEASON! Split bun, because I wanted something somewhat fluffy (I'm not really sure it worked FYI) BUT the stick is PRETTY! https://www.etsy.com/listing/1487951..._id=3671181044

I know in the bun it kind of hides the braid, but I know it is there so that is all that matters to me! plus the "duckweed" colorway looks like moss agate to me. I just love this!

it is thinner feeling than other ovals for obvious reasons, and each "strand" is thinner than I thought it would be, but it has held and feels sturdy (and this is not a go to bun)

Quote Originally Posted by MadHouseWitch View Post
    So, I was agonizing over what flexi's I wanted... and I settled on waiting for them to have a better sale when I saw THIS!

I didn't even know this was a thing! I got a BRAIDED oval hair stick from ONN [IMG]ONN braided oval by Mani_X_Dani, on Flickr[/IMG]

I'm really excited to do the French braid pinless with this but I wanted to somewhat preserve my curls this round... but it is like 100*F here so it is UP HAIR SEASON! Split bun, because I wanted something somewhat fluffy (I'm not really sure it worked FYI) BUT the stick is PRETTY! https://www.etsy.com/listing/1487951..._id=3671181044

I know in the bun it kind of hides the braid, but I know it is there so that is all that matters to me! plus the "duckweed" colorway looks like moss agate to me. I just love this!

it is thinner feeling than other ovals for obvious reasons, and each "strand" is thinner than I thought it would be, but it has held and feels sturdy (and this is not a go to bun)
    oh nice, i hadn't seen someone wearing one of these yet, was curious how it looked

~ ~

Length
    Chin/HL/CL

Discovered this shop earlier today thanks to this thread, and oh, do I want to buy everything I see!
    For now, have put two sets of hairsticks in the basket where they will stay for a few weeks.
    If they are still available then, great! If not, I will contact seller and see whether they'll come in stock at a later date.
    Just, the one that was only 1 left currently, I think would look great on me, and sort of has a christmasy feeling over it.
    In either case, I really, really want it...
    Mistä nyt silloin en luopuiskaan, jos vain saisin olla kanssa sinun
    Jospa sä soisitkin vain hymyn mulle

🧜On instagram: yareach_lhc

Length
    Chin/HL/CL

Okay, so I lasted two whole days before I decided that, yes, I do need that pair of hairsticks.
    Bought it. And very pleased with it.

And because I don't lack selfcontrol completely, I decided to buy the other sword pair on a later date.
    Mistä nyt silloin en luopuiskaan, jos vain saisin olla kanssa sinun
    Jospa sä soisitkin vain hymyn mulle

🧜On instagram: yareach_lhc

Type
    1b/F/i

My Pumpkin Chunk hairsticks which I ADORE! I love OutNumberedNovelties, Rich is super nice and the sticks are very smooth and sturdy.