Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: frustrated

Length
    11/14/24-33
    Type
    1b/M/ii/iii

Default frustrated

I know i'm not the only one with shoulder length hair.I guess i'm just a little flustered because it feels like I've been at this length forever.Does any feel the same way?Iguess I just needed to vent,Thanxs for listening .

Length
    16"/33/????
    Type
    2c/F/i/ii

Yes, totally frustrated here! I am halfway to BSL, but today my hair(curly) shrunk up to a very short-looking shoulder length. I have been at 22" for AGES. I color my hair and I can tell if it's not growing when I don't see a good amount of roots. I haven't been noticing much roots lately.
    ​Babyfine and superrrrr thin. Growing long anyway!
    Lady Kan-Yu, Lawspeaker of Heaven and Earth in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    11/14/24-33
    Type
    1b/M/ii/iii

your hair is beautiful girl cat.I guess as the old saying A watched pot never boils, can go for hair Watched hair never grows.

Length
    33.8/Hip/thigh
    Type
    1c/2a/C/iii

I know the feeling!Luckely that time has passed for me but it seems like only yesterday...

Think about that your hair grows 35 m per day (facts from rapuntselsdelight.com).

Now at that length you have the possibility to nurture your hair into good health. The passing of time is a wondeful thing when you want to grow long hair...
    Lady Geshtai of the Blessed Waters in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    16"/33/????
    Type
    2c/F/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by vidgrl007 View Post
    your hair is beautiful girl cat.I guess as the old saying A watched pot never boils, can go for hair Watched hair never grows.
    Thank you!
    ​Babyfine and superrrrr thin. Growing long anyway!
    Lady Kan-Yu, Lawspeaker of Heaven and Earth in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    1"/3.25"/30"
    Type
    3c/4a/F/M/iii

Nope, I'm with you. I've been shoulder length for three months, I think. At least, when I'm in the shower it's shoulder length. It's super curly, so when it dries, it shrinks up to barely chin length!

I know it's growing, but most days, it just doesn't look like it... at all.

Type
    2c/M/i/ii

I feel like my hair hasn't grown since I chopped 3-4" off in February. It is at the same spot it was then and I'm so frustrated. I thought by now I'd have the unhealthy length I'd cut off back, and I don't.

Length
    25/28/35
    Type
    1b/M/ii

Word. I am at BSL and it just isn't growing! Its making me desperate, I am actually looking into extensions.
    Whoever first looked at a cow's utters and said 'I'll drink whatever comes out of those when I tug on them!' must have been a nutcase.

Type
    2c/3a/F/i/ii

I've always wanted long hair, and have lurked here for awhile. Now that I am very serious about growing it out, it seems to be staying at right above bsl forever. It was longer, but I had a Deva cut done a couple of months ago. It was the best cut I could ever get for my curly hair, but even the minimal amount of chopping seemed to take off mega-inches. I am in awe of the curlies especially who can manage to obtain great lengths. It is so darn humid here, that mine seems to shrink daily rather than grow-but it is healthy, so I can't do too much more but wait...It's nice to know I'm not alone....

Length
    chin/APL/?
    Type
    1c/2a/F/i/ii

Right there with you! I've been stuck at this length since I trimmed in February. But my roots from coloring have grown out a lot so... I don't know I keep hoping I will wake up one morning and it will have gone through a huge growth spurt or something!
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts.
    Study hard. Be evil.