Thread: Friend list empty?

Length
    18"/21"/32"
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

Default Friend list empty?

I was looking on my profile page yesterday and I noticed I don't have anymore friends. I only had a few but I don't think I was unfriended by any of them. Somehow they were deleted or something. I want my friends back !!! Can anyone help, please?

Come on, grow faster! Please? I'll buy you a new toy if you do!!!

Length
    1/class/?
    Type
    1a/M/ii

Default Re: Friend list empty?

Check if you or they accidentally changed from "friends" to "contacts" status. Contacts don't show up on your profile, just in the User CP where you can manage your friend/contacts list.
    If it's not that you could just send them a new friend request, if they unfriended you they don't need to accept it and if you or they just unfriended each other by accident that should be the easiest fix to get your friends back.

Length
    18"/21"/32"
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii

Thanks for getting back to me. I'm still having the problem though. In my user CP they are showing as friends but when I go to my profile page only one shows up at a time. When I leave and then go back to my profile page a different one will show up.

Come on, grow faster! Please? I'll buy you a new toy if you do!!!

Length
    1/class/?
    Type
    1a/M/ii

So they are checked as friends in you user CP, but your profile shows just one? *scratches head*
    But the friend showing up on your profile is changing? That's very odd.

If it would not change, I would assume that your other friends set you as a contact.
    The avatar pictures of your friends/contacts in your user CP have two boxes to check: one in their upper left corner (=contact) and one in their lower right corner (=friend). For friends who show up on ones profile both boxes need to be checked. When they or you (works both ways) put them as contacts only the upper left box will be checked and they will not show up on your profile (neither will you show up on their profile) as a friend. It's kind of a popular "secret"-friend feature so to say

When they are checked as friends, but just an alternating single friend shows up on your profile you just found another new software bug. And I'm afraid that this would need to go on the (huge) admin list for fixing, that's nothing a moderator could do, I'm sorry.