Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Boar Bristle Brushes (BBB)

Length
    12"/12"/15"+
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Default Re: Boar Bristle Brushes (BBB)

Missouri I haven't tried a men's brush yet but have been looking at them. Are the bristles stiffer?
    Thanks for posting this.

Length
    12"/12"/15"+
    Type
    2a/F/ii

That should have said MISSO. Sorry

Type
    1a/F/ii

How can I tell whether my boar bristle brush is getting all the way to my scalp? I have a mixed nylon and boar bristle brush that I can definitely feel on my scalp, but my brush that only has boar bristles feels very different, and I don't know how to tell whether it's because it doesn't have any nylon bristles or because it's not actually doing anything to my scalp. The brush is supposed to work best for fine and thin hair; I have fine hair, but it's dense rather than thin, so maybe that's the issue?

Length
    4/32/38
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

I have been using a mixed Boar/nylon brush for several years now, but have just never been fully happy with the results, it always was frizzy and unmanageable after brushing. Over the summer I tried a wooden brush and was hooked on the feeling on my scalp...it never gave me the shine I wanted, but it also did leave me looking like a danylion floof after brushing.

That said, I still have a soft spot for boar bristles because my hair was shinier when I was using it. Imagine my surprise when I found a "Fusion Brush" by Bass that is wood and boar together!!!! I just placed an order, and am hoping that this will be my holy grail brush ❤️