Thread: Posting Phone Pics to the Forum

Length
    shdlr/~Clsc/FrTp
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Question Posting Phone Pics to the Forum

So I'm dying to join the rest of you in posting hair pics here but I only have my Blackberry & I'm rather a noob at using it...had it two months.
    If I took some hair shots (which I guess I'll have to use the bathroom mirror or something to do) would I be able to get them into a post or as my avatar?
    I'm guessing I'd have to email them to myself then save the images to my comp then load them to the site....for all you phone posters does this seem the right way to do it?

Type
    2b/M/iii

Default Re: Posting Phone Pics to the Forum

Length
    shdlr/~Clsc/FrTp
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Talking Re: Posting Phone Pics to the Forum

Thanks so much for the info....now to take the pics & put them on a hosting site.

Length
    16"?/29"/40"
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

When I had my Blackberry ( I have a Droid now) I downloaded the Blackberry app for Photobucket. I would take a picture and use the app to send it to my Photobucket. I could edit it there and it was all ready to post at LHC.

I am not here to decorate your world

Length
    shdlr/~Clsc/FrTp
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Carolyn View Post
    When I had my Blackberry ( I have a Droid now) I downloaded the Blackberry app for Photobucket. I would take a picture and use the app to send it to my Photobucket. I could edit it there and it was all ready to post at LHC.
    I hadn't even realized there was an app for Photobucket...quite frankly I got this Blackberry after I came home from the hospital with a newborn after having no cell for over 2 years & my baby makes 6 kids in the house with dad working 2 jobs to pay the bills. So I've been very distracted & occupied. Right now I've only used the Facebook app on my phone. I'll have to play around with 'app world' with the intent of finding Photobucket. Thank you so much!
    I'm using a laptop now but don't have a working dig camera to upload pics from so my phone will have to do. You just made my world much easier ladies....thanks again!

Length
    20/39/42
    Type
    1a/F/M/ii

Thanks for the tipp, I just discovered there's also a Photobucket app for the iPhone! I never thought of going looking for one before
    1a F/M ii - Color: indigo