Thread: finally managed a behind-the-head braid!

Type
    2a/2b/F/iii

Default finally managed a behind-the-head braid!

by myself. and it's centered, no less. now if only I could get my buns centered, I'd be all set. I did hafta redo it, cuz the first time it wasn't quite tight enough and was all wonky, but the second time it worked.

unfortunately, I did not get a picture... but, unlike when other people do it, for some reason this time it's not all super frizzy and so I left it in, so if I can locate a camera sometime tonight I can edit this and post a picture of my accomplishment.

I wonder if I'll be able to do this again or if it was a freak thing born out of utter frustration, like the rare occasions I can get a hairstick to keep my hair up.

Length
    2 1/2/APL/waist
    Type
    1c/M/ii

Default Re: finally managed a behind-the-head braid!

Did you get a picture?
    I've learnt it's better for me to share myself with those who appreciate my values, otherwise I'd be wasting valuable energy on negative people...
    and end up in the psychic vampire drainage system! - Seagreen

Type
    2a/2b/F/iii

I did, but I couldn't get back on here for some reason, it kept telling me that the admin had to add the domain to the whitelist, whatever that means.

please forgive the messy mirror, I was using the mister beforehand, and we have hard water. I didn't see the water dots until after I took the pictures.
    so: and

he wouldn't snap one for me, so I don't have one of the actual entire braid, but it came out pretty decent. as long as it's fairly damp and clumpy, it seems to work out well.
    Last edited by RachelRain; March 5th, 2011 at 08:32 PM. Reason: huuuuuuuge photo sizes. had to crop.

I'm jealous! i have SUCH a hard time with braids everyone's advice for everything is "just braid it!" lol, i can't even manage a crooked braid over the shoulder
    your hair is so thick too! looks awesome!

congrats ^.^