Page 251 of 252 FirstFirst ... 151201241249250251252 LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 2514

Thread: I Wanna See Your Ketylos! (TreasuresFromTheTree)

Type
    2a/F/M/i/ii

Unhappy Re: I Wanna See Your Ketylos! (TreasuresFromTheTree)

Hi Maybe someone can help me, I never received my order and Kevin does not answer

I placed my order in april, so quite a while ago. I ordered 5 sticks and paid 108$, including tracked and insured shipping to germany.
    He told me he would need a while to finish the order and in july he said he would ship my order by next week. He never sent a tracking number though and I never heard from him again.
    Due to the current situation and the resulting chaos, and the loss of a family member, I forgot about the order. I remembered two weeks ago and wrote him. I wrote him again after three days when I haven't heard from him, but he still did not reply. What can I do? PayPal only helps within the last 6 months, but as I forgot it due to the situation, I'm past that, so PayPal won't help.
    I am scared I got scammed This is a lot of money for me, especially these days!
    Has anyone heard from him or is anyone able to reach him? I would really like to receive my sticks or get my money back.

Length
    Chin/BCL/?
    Type
    2b/F/iii

Default Re: I Wanna See Your Ketylos! (TreasuresFromTheTree)

Iíve only ordered once, over a year ago. The products were superb, but the customer service was horrifically bad. Lilith1337, I would encourage you to continue contacting him. It took me a long time to get a response, and then supposedly a shipped-but-lost delivery, and then finally I got my order. But it took a lot of persistence and nudging on my end.
    Lady Ravenlocks, Keeper of the Secret Library in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Oh no, so sorry to hear! =
    I ordered once also before, a super long time ago, and like c_bookworm, it took forever and I had to email him to ask about the progress before it was shipped out.

But they did eventually come, and were very nice workmanship. So I don't think the shop owner is a scammer like you say you're scared of, I think he just has really bad and slow customer service.

And also maybe something happened? Like him or a family member affected by the current events, I dunno...

But for sure over 6 months with no response is not cool. Unfortunately since you're past the paypal chargeback time period, I'm not sure if there is anything you can do besides continuing to contact the shop owner...
    Hair journey:
    February 2019: 30"
    February 2020: 35"

Length
    Neck/BSL/Waist
    Type
    2b/2c/M/C/ii/iii

Same has happend to me, ordered several sticks back in september. Have not received any yet, and he does not respond to emails. Guess I have to wait a lot longer.

Length
    Chin/BCL/?
    Type
    2b/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Liv View Post
    Same has happend to me, ordered several sticks back in september. Have not received any yet, and he does not respond to emails. Guess I have to wait a lot longer.
    Did you buy them in such a way (PayPal, credit card) that you still have recourse? Iíd pursue a chargeback if you can. Itís really worrying that he has disappeared for so long.
    Lady Ravenlocks, Keeper of the Secret Library in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Type
    2a/F/M/i/ii

He sent me a message on the 18th of november. In all these months he did not ship my order. He explained his situation to me, but this is no excuse for me. I paid for my order and I paid the shipping, so he should have had the money to ship it.
    In his mail he also said he would ship my order the next day but I still have no shipping number and my mails are being ignored again. To me this is fraud.

Type
    2a/F/M/i/ii

Is anyone from US able and willing to help me? I cannot do much from Germany I just want my money back or the ketylos that I paid for. I still have not heard from him since the 18th of november. He said he had no money, but how can that be when I paid for everything? He has my money, this is stealing. Is anyone able to help? Or has his full address so I could email the police in his area?

Length
    Chin/BCL/?
    Type
    2b/F/iii

Iím sorry heís still got your money with nothing to show for it. I went back through my previous purchase and it doesnít appear Iíve got an address anywhere. But I did notice on the website there is a phone number listed. Have you tried calling it?

Length
    bob/calf/ankle
    Type
    1b/M/ii

The UK Ketylo distributer has this on the site:

http://www.longhairedjewels.com/store-ketylo.html

Due to a devastating fire at Rutland Plywood, the sole producers of Dymondwood, no new stock is being produced.
    As Ketylos own stock of Dymondwood is severely limited the number of sticks avialable to their distributors will also be limited.

Maybe that's why your order was never made/shipped?
    If so, he should have informed you!

*Pictures*
    *Rosettebun tutorial*
    "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be
    judged by the way its animals are treated." - Mahatma Gandhi

Lacemaking longhair MusicalSpoons's Avatar
    Length
    ~Tbl?/Calf/Calf+
    Type
    1c/2a/F/M/ii

^ That announcement has been there since late 2016 at least, so nothing to do with it.

Oh, actually Google says the fire happened in August 2014!
    Growing back to definite-calf length with hopefully some semblance of a hemline.
    Picky scalp but easygoing hair, thank goodness