Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: FYI: Old accounts cleanup - accidentally deleted members show up as "Guest"

Type
    1b/1c/M/C/iii

Default Re: FYI: Old accounts cleanup - accidentally deleted members show up as "Guest"

It's interesting, but I sometimes go a few weeks without posting here because I'm so focused on my hair, and because I'm following all my threads through my email! I only log in when I have something to say.

Length
    26.5"/46.5"/...."
    Type
    2a/2b/C/ii/iii

Default Re: FYI: Old accounts cleanup - accidentally deleted members show up as "Guest"

WOW you guys aren't doing things lightly
    I'll mention a glitch which i'm sure you'll love me to pieces for mentioning is when i'm getting a "To view this page, you must log in to area “Dev18” on dev18.seovb.biz:80." with on a log-on popup window which is easy enough to cancel but it's not "right". And that my "http://forums.longhaircommunity.com" linky no longer works which i'm assuming is website movement. And my photo's, blogs have all gone .....

and i'll be be quiet and hide behind the sofa and offer chocolate or popcorn for anyone who needs it

Thank you for the time which is being put into all this

Length
    <2"/~clsc/uhh..
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

Yeah, while the site has moved to its new (and much faster) server, there are still a lot of kinks being ironed out by the developers. You'll see examples of that with that popup, errors when posting and creating threads, missing features, etc. It's all being worked on and should slowly start to roll out over the next few days.

Length
    never/quite/enuff

I hope posting "thank you"s isn't going to fill all the space the mods are carefully creating, but all your efforts are greatly appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by bte View Post
    I hope posting "thank you"s isn't going to fill all the space the mods are carefully creating, but all your efforts are greatly appreciated!
    Ditto on that one.