Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Odd hair growth, not really head hair

Length
    SL/BSL/TBL
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii/iii

Default Odd hair growth, not really head hair

Probably a little wierd to talk about but I just found this so wierd. In my family, we have this strange birthmark thing going on. One of my second aunts had a birthmark on her head which caused a small bunch of hair to grow blonde while the rest of her hair was black. This was natural! so unusual.

Now I get this wierd thing on my thigh, yes it's freaky, but I grow 1, long, thick strand of blonde hair on the side of my thigh.....I'm just standing there pulling it out and just standing there, staring, baffled at this one strand LOL

My little sis got it on her neck once, ever since we pulled it out, it never grew back. Mine grew back twice though, but it hasnt since I last pulled it which was years ago.

Anyone else had this experience or know why this happens? lol coz I dont have a birthmark on my thigh
    Shoulder - Armpit - Brastrap - Waist - Tailbone

Length
    Fngtp/fuzzy/??
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Default Re: Odd hair growth, not really head hair

I think sometimes hair follicles go a little nutty. DH had a single arm hair that wrapped all the way around his arm once. Eventually it fell out and the follicle hasn't repeated that performance.
    Lady Physis, Lorekeeper of Nature in the Order of the Long Haired Knights
    SMT Intro to Henna How to post a picture Reporting posts Multi-quote feature
    Unless I type in moderator bold, assume I'm just speaking as a forum member.
    Long hair hiatus: short hair for now, buzzcut!

Length
    Pixie/Hip/Dunno
    Type
    1a/1b/M/ii

I get weird things like that. I have a couple moles on my body and the one on my arm grows in a dark hair. It doesn't get really long but is darker than the rest of my arm hair. I also have one random hair on my thigh that grows in dark and very long, so I pluck it. Both keep growing back though.
    : pixie::chin::shoulder::apl::bsl::waist::hip::tbl::classic::who knows:
    http://alexrogue.deviantart.com/art/...Fire-258716730

Extraordinary Wordsmith WaitingSoLong's Avatar
    Length
    MTL/BSL/none
    Type
    1b/F/M/ii

Only my mole hairs grow in thick and dark. The ones on my face I keep pulled as soon as they grow in. They are SUPER thick and get VERY long. Not very womanly LOL. I asked my doc about having the moles removed on my face and he said the hair would still grow the same even if the mole was removed.

~WSL~My YouTube tutorials with Classic+ Hair
    FTL in 2013. Back to waist/virgin 2014. Virgin thigh 2018. Cut back to waist July 2018

Type
    1b/M/ii/iii

Hahaha, I knew of this once, too...

My friend had a REALLY insanely long single arm hair, and her arms were near hair free naturally. It was also blonde (she was a brunette) and we named it Samuel (for no apparent reason...)

Unfortunately, Samuel got pulled out by accident one day.

I get a long shining blond hair that keeps growing on my chest!!!! When I first saw it I thought it was a stray hair from my daughter (who has shining blond hair), imagine my surprise when I tried to remove it to find this 5 inch hair was attached to me!!!!!! Weird! I plucked it, but it keeps growing back. Because it's so light and fine I don't notice it until it;s loooooong too LOL

Quote Originally Posted by LocustSpawning View Post
    My friend had a REALLY insanely long single arm hair, and her arms were near hair free naturally. It was also blonde (she was a brunette) and we named it Samuel (for no apparent reason...)
    ROTFLOL!! Haha, maybe I should name mine XD

Length
    dunno/clsc/clsc
    Type
    2c/M/ii

trying to get this picture to work... argh

http://forums.longhaircommunity.com/...ictureid=92921

I have one of those arm hairs.. its white/blond too.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_hg7viMvJUq...h/S6006429.jpg
    Last edited by Oz; January 9th, 2011 at 05:21 PM.

Length
    APL/APL/Waist
    Type
    2a/F/M/i/ii

This is really weird and embarrassing but I'll share it anyways... Lol. I always grow this single blonde hair on my chest and for some reason in grows about an inch long. It's right above my cleavage area. My boyfriend always spots it and pulls it out. We get a laugh out of it, but yes, hair is weird sometimes.
    Chin * Shoulder * APL * BSL * Waist

Type
    1a/F/i

I have two hairs in my right eyebrow that I have to trim with scissors or they'll grow close to an inch!