Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Finding Hair in Odd Places?

Length
    20/23/?
    Type
    2a/M/iii

Default Finding Hair in Odd Places?

Has anybody ever found hair from their head in an odd place? Or in an odd place on your body?

I hope I'm not the only one LOL

Length
    bsl/44/46
    Type
    2a/M/iii

Default Re: Finding Hair in Odd Places?

yes. My hair routinely turns up in very odd places - inside xmas presents I didn't wrap, inside boxes in my gran's attic, and dbf finds them in his flat/car/parents' house (and occasionally in his boxers )
    and yes in odd places on my body too.

Length
    20/23/?
    Type
    2a/M/iii

My hair is maybe BSL if I stretch it out and sometimes I find it between my butt cheeks! It's like how did it get there?!

Type
    2c/3a/M/C/iii

Yeah, unfortunately. It's funny but it does get annoying. I'm constantly on hair-ball patrol in my house since my hair got below apl (I'm almost to bsl).

And yea, lol random odd places on the body as well. Hate those tell-tale tickles lol. It's weird though, because it seems like a lot of my shed hairs that end up in the laundry always end up bunching up together under the arms of sweaters and some tshirts. Its strange. Anymore, it is literally the first thing I check once I am dressed in the morning lol.

Length
    8in/BSL/thigh
    Type
    2b/F/M/ii

Phantom hairs, they're so lovely.

Since I'm almost to waist, I do a check in the shower for stray hairs where they should not be (like my butt).

Length
    18/18/30?
    Type
    2c/M/C/iii

This is gonna be gross but I always get them in the crack of my butt when taking a shower XD

Length
    waist/sl/none
    Type
    2c/M/C/i

I leave a trail of hair everywhere. I constantly find hairballs on the carpet. Large ones. How do I even have any hair left on my head? I don't even want to discuss the daily "crevice checks" to find any hairs that have migrated.
    Change is the only constant.

Length
    SL/Knee+/Knee+
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

Yep, in my butt cheeks and in my pantry. Can I include eye lash hair as I have found them in my mouth.
    Hello

Length
    SL/37"/40"
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by megpeg View Post
    .... And yea, lol random odd places on the body as well. Hate those tell-tale tickles lol. It's weird though, because it seems like a lot of my shed hairs that end up in the laundry always end up bunching up together under the arms of sweaters and some tshirts. Its strange. Anymore, it is literally the first thing I check once I am dressed in the morning lol.
    Yes darn it, that's what lint rollers are for. It gets annoying and embarrassing to having to keep rolling over the fabric for hair. Why the arms?? I guess, hair is static electricity charged so it just clings to everything. The three furballs also leave fur flying all over the place because they unravel in their travels around the house.
    Silver-haired temptress of the order of the gaming Knights.

Length
    22"/31.5"/CLSC
    Type
    1a/1b/M/ii

Yup. Definitely between my butt cheeks. That freaked the hell out of my fiancé when I told him that. *snicker*

Oh, and I can't seem to manage to use tape (to wrap presents or tape boxes, etc.) or knit without getting my hair or dog &/or cat fur stuck or intwined. Merry Christmas. . . have some hair!