Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Shorty at heart!!

Length
    pixie/bob/BSL
    Type
    1c/2a/F/iii

Default Shorty at heart!!

Good morning LHC! I just wanted to say Thank You to this board and all of its fabulous members!! I've been growing my hair about 2.5 years and am almost APL. However, I've come to terms with the fact that I'm not a long haired girl at heart. I'm not enjoying the length and honestly, it gets on my nerves - daily.

Therefore, I have an appointment at 11am this morning to get my hair cut. I'm not really sure how short I'm going but I definitely want something with some spunk, style and sassiness!!!(is that a word? hehe)

You all have such great information and I've learned SO much on this board. I don't plan on leaving because there are so many topics here that I find helpful - not just hair related!

I will post pics when I get the chance and I will update albums to show the length I was at before my cut. I hope you all are having wonderful holidays!

My decision makes my head & heart happy!
    Almost APL - cut it all off Dec '10 - Growing again Aug '11

warm weather enthusiast mrs_coffee's Avatar
    Length
    PIXIE/APL/WAIST
    Type
    2c/M/C/ii

Default Re: Shorty at heart!!

Good for you for doing what makes you happy! I've always had short hair and so far am liking a longer length, but who knows what will happen down the road? I might get sick of mine and chop it off too. As long as you're happy and you feel good that's what matters.
    pixie to waist 10/13...chopped to chin 01/14...reached waist 09/17...chopped to APL 04/18...

Type
    2b/2c/F/M/ii

I am glad you are doing what makes you happy.
    Hello

Length
    CL/SL/APL
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Thats great Jenn! I can't wait to see the pictures of your new cut. If your happy, thats all that matters. Good Luck!!!

Length
    Pixie/Bob/Hip
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii/iii

Hey, better to realize it now, instead of another 3 years down the line, right? I've had short hair, and LOVED every minute of it. I just like long hair, too, and right now it's a lot more versatile for me.

Anyway, I hope your haircut goes well, and that you enjoy your new length (or lack thereof)!
    ~Every theatre is an insane asylum, but an opera theatre is the ward for the incurables~

Length
    -Chin/WL/HL
    Type
    2c/3a/C/ii/iii

Good. No point growing your hair if you don't like it!
    Chin ~Shoulder~ APL ~ BSL~ MBL ~ WL ~ HL

Type
    2c/3a/F/ii

I think you look so good in short hair, it just seems to suit you. I'm excited for you!

Length
    Pixie/Pixie/Hip
    Type
    1b/1c/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by paper View Post
    Thats great Jenn! I can't wait to see the pictures of your new cut. If your happy, thats all that matters. Good Luck!!!
    I sceond this. Good luck and pictures, pictures! :drama: If you want a spunky hair cut going to a salon is like Christmas!

Length
    pixie/Shldr/APL
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii/iii

I'm glad you found what makes you happy! I was just looking at your albums, and I think you're one of those people who can go either way. Your hair is lovely long, and you look really cute with the shorter hair. I can't wait to see pictures of your new cut!
    26/8/1916 - 21/09/2010

That's what I love about LHC, it's a great forum no matter HOW long your hair is!