Thread: Happy Comments :D

Length
    Pixie/TBL/Fins
    Type
    2b/M/iii

Talking Happy Comments :D

I went into my dance troupe practice on Thursday and I got two compliments. The first one was right out:

I was tying my coin belt and looking in the mirror to make sure it was sitting right and my leader signed softly, and had this look on her face as though she had seen the cutest kitten in the world and she said, "Oh.... your hair...."

The second comment came from a woman who was behind me in our dance line and she gently grabbed my hair and pulled it back and away from my shoulders. She promptly dropped my hair and looked horrified and was like, "Oh my god, I should have asked first. I'm so sorry!" I laughed at her, she had once had long hair but had to cut it due to an illness (I think) and was now trying to grow it back, and I told her, "It's alright. You are in troupe and I trust you ladies. If you have been a stranger, I would have punched you." She thought that was really funny. ....but it's true.

Banned
    Length
    Chin/SL/BSL
    Type
    2b/2c/M/C/ii

Default Re: Happy Comments :D

Haha,that's too cute,LittleOrca! I wish I get some compliments sooooon enough..
    I would kick somebody's curve if they touched my hair with no permission too.I get extremely irritated when somebody's doing that.I'm like ''GET YOUR DIRTY HANDS OF MY HAIR!!!!'' I have a baboon face everytime

It wouldn't bother me if someone touched my hair out of appreciation...which they have. There is nothing wrong with it. I think it's good to be a bit more easy going about that especially when people are trying to be nice as they don't mean any harm by it.

Length
    Buzz/hip/class
    Type
    3a/3b/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by mali View Post
    Haha,that's too cute,LittleOrca! I wish I get some compliments sooooon enough..
    I would kick somebody's curve if they touched my hair with no permission too.I get extremely irritated when somebody's doing that.I'm like ''GET YOUR DIRTY HANDS OF MY HAIR!!!!'' I have a baboon face everytime
    Aw 2 lovely compliments and I would have been inclined to say " GET THE HELL OFF MY HAIR!!" I really hate people touching my hair, admire it from a far but dont touch! <--------another new one cool!!
    Buzz October 2015 to get rid of bendigo and lots of other damage, now Al natural and loving it....where will my journey end? I will tell you when I get there. Lifelong Co washer and LOC method currentl approaching curly hip

Type
    2a/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by JulietCapulet View Post
    It wouldn't bother me if someone touched my hair out of appreciation...which they have. There is nothing wrong with it. I think it's good to be a bit more easy going about that especially when people are trying to be nice as they don't mean any harm by it.
    I agree
    Waiting for waist

Easily Enabled
    Length
    24"/~40"/~40"
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by JulietCapulet View Post
    ... Except when they have sticky hands. Bad times.