Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Test, just ignore it.

Default Test, just ignore it.

Removed a photo.
    Last edited by CastaDiva; June 5th, 2012 at 07:44 AM. Reason: Removed a photo, no text in the post.

Length
    24/28/waist
    Type
    1c/F/ii

Default Re: Test, just ignore it.

You know that is just like trying not to think about polar bears, don't you .

I cannot ignore, how dare you try to tell me to ignore that which must not be ignored! And are those some type of Rhododendron? What a coincidence, I am from the land of Rhododendrons!
    Smile, breathe and go slowly. — Thich Nhat Hanh
    You can't get a cup of tea big enough or a book long enough to suit me. — CS Lewis

Length
    SL/Knee+/Knee+
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

I had to look. I couldn’t ignore it either
    Hello

Oh you naughty, nosey people

Length
    13?/30/Long
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii

Oh no!! I was sucked in too, now I am naughty and nosey! (Of course DH tells me that already lol.)

But I say to you, "Ooooooh pretty!!! With the first of December coming, that is such a lovely photo to remind me of balmier weather."
    Everything comes gradually and at its appointed hour.~Ovid~
    Nae

Arrow Re: Test, just ignore it.

OOps, what happened, I hadn`t finished yet ! Anyway, you nosey, naughty people How dare you look at my picture when I had told you to ignore it? JUST KIDDING of course, as I am sure you understood I have just learned to upload pictures and this is the first time I tried it without assistance, and would you believe it, I made itI feel pretty proud of myself, even though I am sure I have no reason to And this is the first and last "nonsense" thread and picture from me, promise
    And Dani, you are absolutely right, it is a Rhododendron. It was a lot bigger before, but some years ago a boy on a bicycle out of control just came rushing through the hedge and split our big, beautiful Rhododendron in two Darn kid! (By the way, the boy was not injured in any way) Anyway, thank you for chiming in on this totally useless no good for nothing thread
    Last edited by CastaDiva; November 30th, 2010 at 06:48 AM.

Length
    14in/27in/40in
    Type
    1c/F/M/ii

HAHA, I didnt even get it 'till i clicked and saw the posts to ignore the post. I thought it was a heading to ignore something hair related and test how well it goes :P

Length
    24/28/waist
    Type
    1c/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by CastaDiva View Post
    Oh you naughty, nosey people

Hahaha, yep, that's me . Congratulations on succeeding to post such a beautiful picture!!! Now, what will you show us next?

Arrow Re: Test, just ignore it.

The next thing I will show you, Marjolein, are pictures of my hair, but I think I`ll wait until next summer before I take some. I think I have bothered you enough with my pictures for a while now, so for a few months now, only text from me