Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Interesting compliments, and comments on your hair by strangers

Length
    APL/40/48
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

Default Re: Interesting compliments, and comments on your hair by strangers

Quote Originally Posted by yulia396 View Post
    That made me smile, such a lovely post I'm actually happy that you bought this thread to life, I've never seen it - such a shame! I lurked a bit in your photos ( ) and I must say you don't even have fairytale ends, just a slightly uneven hemline due to the fact that hair doesn't grow evenly. I think your hair is in very good condition and that color is, no doubt, very princess Rapunzel-like
    Aw, thank you for saying this. It really made my day

Length
    Chin/Class/Class
    Type
    2b/2c/F/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Finda View Post
    Last comment on this thread has been a while, but I had a funny interaction with an almost stranger. I went to see my derm the other day for a skin screening. For the scalp examination I had to take down my hair, so I did a bun drop and the doctor genuinely celebrated my hair: "Wow, incredible, so much hair!" And while she combed through the hair to check my scalp she said: "Your hair is so thick. I can't see a thing. I hardly ever see hair this thick. Have you ever thought about being a hair model? You should try that!" I had to laugh and told her not with my fairytale ends lol.
    That is so sweet. Such a nice derm.
    WCC method (washing) --- Rinse-out oil (MO) --- LOC/LCO method (styling)

Type
    2a/2b/M/iii

I get more comments on the colour, I have some purple highlights but my hair used to be entirely purple, I also get compliments on my waves. If someone says they like my hair I don't usually ask why specifically. A few young guys have asked me if I'm a fan of a football team who wear purple - I'm not. The biggest compliment was when I was waiting with my son to get his phone fixed at a shopping centre, a hairdresser from the store opposite came over and said "I love your hair, we've all been looking at it"

Hoping to get to bra strap length, technically it already is but only when all my hair is straightened.
    And I don't like wearing straight hair............

Length
    Buzz/Buzz/Metal

Ever since I buzzed it and left a bit on top I get compliments once a day. My hair must have looked really bad before I got rid of it!