Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Are You Happy With Your Hair

Length
    SL/Knee+/Knee+
    Type
    2b/2c/F/ii

Question Are You Happy With Your Hair

I have noticed that most people seem to hate the hair they are born with. Is there any one who is happy with there natural hair?

Length
    15/32.5/40
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

Default Re: Are You Happy With Your Hair

I am fairly happy with my hair. I know how to manage it, now, so that makes it easier to like it. I really like my hair's texture. The thickness is ok, could be thicker, but it's just fine.
    From chin in March 2012 to APL in March 2013 and on to BSL in the future...

Rodent Of Unusual Size Capybara's Avatar
    Length
    chin/BCL/clsc
    Type
    1c/2a/M/iii

I am Granted, I do admire all colours, lengths, and textures of hair, but I'm content with my own.

In the dream hair thread, many people stated that their dream hair was their own hair
    I feel like a longhair again! Retire Your Ruler for 90 Days!

Easily Enabled
    Length
    24"/~40"/~40"
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/ii/iii

I am, mostly. I wish sometimes that it was that bit stronger, thicker, longer, etc. - but I'm grateful for the hair I've got.

Length
    CBL/Waist/Term
    Type
    1a/F/i

I'm happy with mine usually...I'm in a funk right now where I wish for MORE of it and for it to be faster growing. But I am happy with color, etc.

Length
    Chin/Hip/Class
    Type
    2b/M/C/ii/iii

Sometimes I admire or envy other kinds of hair, but truth be told, I wouldn't trade my hair for anything. Granted, I would like it to be as thick as UltraBella's or as resilient as Ericthegreat's, but I'm not unhappy with my own hair as a result.

Length
    2-1/2/23/BSL+
    Type
    1b/F/i/ii

I'm very happy now that my hair is BSL. It is so fine & was looking thin as short hair. Also very subject to weather: humidity, wind. I love golf & long hair works so great with a baseball cap & then a bun to protect the ends. I could play in strong winds no problem. I am also enjoying no artificial color. My grey blends with the gold & light brown & looks pewter sometimes. Anyway, it's all pretty natural & easy to care for. Thank you all for the wonderful hints & encouragement!

Length
    23,2/27,6/Clsic
    Type
    1c/2a/M/iii

I don't know. Sometimes I am. I'm content with the thickness and suff, but what I don't like is the layers (which I just have to grow out, so in a few years that problem is gone ) and my color is too boring, I think. Everyone loves it, but I think it's too ... anonymous. WHen there was more red in it it had at least some personality. But other than that I'm happy.
    Lady Phemonoe of the Lilting Song in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    22"/BSL/Waist
    Type
    1b/F/ii

For me it depends on the day. But overall i really do love my hair. It is straight, but i can do no-heat methods to curl or wave it. It is thin, but not too thin. It is healthy overall, just needs more gentle care than i have given it in the past before coming to this community and becoming obsessed with my hair! I want it to be longer, but that will happen. And i love the color, nice medium brown, and even with henna it looks a rich warm brown. So, yes, i'm pretty happy overall :-)

Length
    Buzz/hip/class
    Type
    3a/3b/M/ii/iii

On the whole yes I am happy with my hair. I was all virgin and now hendigo and to be honest my hair is stronger now and thicker its like my hair has more protection. A little more length would be nice but im at a more content length now and can just relax and let nature take its course.
    Buzz October 2015 to get rid of bendigo and lots of other damage, now Al natural and loving it....where will my journey end? I will tell you when I get there. Lifelong Co washer and LOC method currentl approaching curly hip