Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Show Me Your.... Favorite Hair Toys

Length
    SL/HL/CL
    Type
    2a/M/iii

Default Re: Show Me Your.... Favorite Hair Toys

Quote Originally Posted by Siv View Post
    Love this thread, thank you @bparnell75 for resurfacing it!!

My top 1 favourite is the bottom one in this pic:

I like it better than the top one because of its head curve, and as someone with chronic tension headache, the difference in tension on the hair roots is huge! I got both from inspire4creative on Etsy. Great customer service too! They're Greek and messaged me in German for some reason, but once we figured out a common language they were super sweet

Also have a whole album on my hair toys. It's not updated with my most recent purchase yet, two bone hair sticks that are copies of ones found in an iron age grave here in Scandinavia. I love them and need to get around to taking pics of them, but in the meantime >>>

Can you please give me a link for the second one? I visited the shop but they had so many variations, I didn't know which exact one you got and I'm interested because you mentioned the comfort and headaches. I have that issue as well...
    Shoulder (Mid 2018 BC) | Armpit (18.06.19) | Brastrap (01.08~18.12.19) | Waist (10.04.20) | Hip (09.12.20) | Tailbone | Classic
    ((Last trim: 21.12.2020 ~ Next cut: March 2022​))

hair-brained
    Length
    pixi/butt/butt+
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by pisinoe View Post
    Can you please give me a link for the second one? I visited the shop but they had so many variations, I didn't know which exact one you got and I'm interested because you mentioned the comfort and headaches. I have that issue as well...
    I agree it's confusing! The direct link: https://www.etsy.com/se-en/listing/8...f=yr_purchases

(I scrolled through and couldn't find it so I had to go through my purchases to find it, but it seems it's still available? Maybe I just overlooked it )

Also sorry for taking awhile to answer! I'm pretty bogged down at the moment

ETA: I found it in brass too! The link from my purchases is in new silver
    Last edited by Siv; April 17th, 2021 at 03:06 AM.
    ᛃ 2008: 24cm/10" ᛃ 2015: 41cm/16" 2021: 104cm/42"
    instagrampre-poocwc wccpuppy

Length
    SL/HL/CL
    Type
    2a/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Siv View Post
    I agree it's confusing! The direct link: https://www.etsy.com/se-en/listing/8...f=yr_purchases

(I scrolled through and couldn't find it so I had to go through my purchases to find it, but it seems it's still available? Maybe I just overlooked it )

Also sorry for taking awhile to answer! I'm pretty bogged down at the moment

ETA: I found it in brass too! The link from my purchases is in new silver
    Thank youuuu! I think I'm getting one asap <3
    Shoulder (Mid 2018 BC) | Armpit (18.06.19) | Brastrap (01.08~18.12.19) | Waist (10.04.20) | Hip (09.12.20) | Tailbone | Classic

Length
    8 in./40 in/50 in
    Type
    1a/F/M/i

Quote Originally Posted by Finda View Post
    Cool, thanks, I'll look into this

Did you do these yourself as well? These are very beautiful and I would totally wear them, too

I also have sticks I love that I can't wear daily because they are just too much. But I would never sell them.
    All the wooden ones i have made. The acrylics I bought or were gifts in a swap.
    Oldest LHC Member Currently holding the title: The Eldest
    Radical Believer in the Kingdom of God being here at hand.

Length
    SL/BSL/WL
    Type
    1c/M/C/ii

I count this as my first real hair toy since I don't consider my claw clip a hair toy. DBF picked it out for me at Walmart last night I'm still getting the hang of making the combs even, it works better when my hair is more spread out versus twisted tightly. My favorite thing about it is that it doesn't hurt to lean back against a headrest! It was impossible with the claw clip. The cage thingy is called a Scunci Upzing
    Lady Kaname, Daywalker of the Chaos Realm in the Order of the Long Hair Knights

Length
    SL/HL/CL
    Type
    2a/M/iii

Recommended by Siv, thank you again!

When I first start placing it in, it kinda "grips" my hair in this way that makes a bit of a noise and made me a bit nervous at my first that it was breaking my hair. But I think it just really gets in there and stays put!

hair-brained
    Length
    pixi/butt/butt+
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Ooo looks pretty on you @pisinoe!! That one was my first metal fork and I had to figure out the tension which was different from my previous wood ones.
    ᛃ 2008: 24cm/10" ᛃ 2015: 41cm/16" 2021: 104cm/42"
    instagrampre-poocwc wccpuppy