Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Almost 3 inches of growth in 2 months! Progress pics!

Type
    1b/1c/F/M/i/ii

Default Almost 3 inches of growth in 2 months! Progress pics!

Wowy. I knew my hair grew fast [thank goodness!] but i didn't know how much it did until i had it cut shorter & was able to really, really tell.
    It's so much easier to measure now that it's above my shoulders.

Anyway, the first pictures are from the middle of July [ish], & though they aren't my hair at it's -shortest- [since i had another cut shortly after these pictures...still had damage to get rid of], its close enough. I had it longer in the front, shorter in back. Oddly enough it always grows faster in the back than front. I really don't know why that is. It ends up being strange & i have to cut the back more since...if i don't, i'll end up with the always fashionable mullet too cool for school, i know.

anyway, first set:

ok i just realized that is a very poor example, since the angle is higher, & this was longer than it was xD for reference, i got it cut again & the longest layer was at my jaw. the back is much shorter but sadly i have no pictures of it.

this was taken...just 2 minutes ago. [don't judge, I totally just woke up at 6:45, went to class, & said screw it to make up & trying to even look good that early ] :

& the back...

again, not the best, but i'm trying.
    I realize i also need a cut...since my ends look a little frazzled. my hair is also pretty greasy, but the humidity was bad today & so i ended up touching it WAY too much. eternal bane of my existance.

& just for fun, THIS was the bleach mess that caused all of my hair woes

so dry xD
    it was cute, but the upkeep & toll on my hair...geeze.

i also realized i used to be much more tan. ah the wonders of having 21 hours & never having time to do anything

but anyway, there are progress pics, & i'll attempt to take better ones soon. i measured my hair so that's how i knew the exact measure, so if the pics don't show it [since the first ref isn't awesome] then i promise its true X)
    I take lots of biotin pills/b12/hair & nails, & also Juice Plus, which is a mutivitamin. <3

Type
    1b/1c/F/M/i/ii

Default Re: Almost 3 inches of growth in 2 months! Progress pics!

sorry the pictures are a little big! my browser made them appear MUCH smaller. I'm sorry in advance!

Length
    20.5"/25"/32"
    Type
    1b/1c/M/i/ii

Oh I envy you. My hair grows at a decent rate but not that fast.. but I wish it did! And it looks wonderful.. looks shiny and soft . Congrats! Also.. anything special you have been doing for hair growth? I'm very impatient so if I can boost growth in any way, I'm there.
    20" 21" 22" 23" 24" 25"26" 27" 28" 29"

Type
    1b/1c/F/M/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by angelfell View Post
    Oh I envy you. My hair grows at a decent rate but not that fast.. but I wish it did! And it looks wonderful.. looks shiny and soft . Congrats! Also.. anything special you have been doing for hair growth? I'm very impatient so if I can boost growth in any way, I'm there.
    Thanks so much! the shine factor [even if it's greasy as mess right now] has gotten so much better once i put down the straightener. not like it matters here anyway in the summer; the humidity kills any style i want.
    I'll put up better pictures once i have a chance to put on makeup & not look so unfortunate

Yea I take these vitamins that are marketed as 'hair, skin, & nails.' that's exactly what it says on the bottle. the ingredient that makes hair grow is biotin, which you can buy itself, but i think that you need to take b-12 vitamins or something along with it. I would google it if you wanted to take biotin w/o the added b-12 that already comes in the hair vitamins. but that's what'll really help it grow.
    the other vitamins i take are mainly for health, but Juice Plus has 2 kinds: one is fruit, the other is veggie. I don't get enough of either, so I guess that's what helps it since a balanced diet is what helps hair grow too

my hair just naturally grows fast too. My mom is the same way, & my dad, so i guess I get it from them. Trimming the ends is good, though it doesn't really affect growth, just helps the ends from splitting & ruining the good hair

You look so cute with that blonde style, but I must admit your hair looks 100 times more healthy now! Congrats

Type
    1b/1c/F/M/i/ii

haha thank you! well, naturally it's pretty darn close to that, so i'm hoping with allowing it to grow out, it'll get there in time
    it was just hard to keep it so blonde without getting brassy. & those purple shampoos i used dried it out :\

thanks again!

Easily Enabled
    Length
    24"/~40"/~40"
    Type
    2b/2c/F/M/ii/iii

That's a lot of growth! And your hair does look much happier now.

Length
    15/16/38
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii/iii

Look at it grow! Thats great!! And its so much more healthier looking.

Length
    20.5"/25"/32"
    Type
    1b/1c/M/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by dainaleeo2 View Post

Yea I take these vitamins that are marketed as 'hair, skin, & nails.' that's exactly what it says on the bottle. the ingredient that makes hair grow is biotin, which you can buy itself, but i think that you need to take b-12 vitamins or something along with it. I would google it if you wanted to take biotin w/o the added b-12 that already comes in the hair vitamins. but that's what'll really help it grow.
    the other vitamins i take are mainly for health, but Juice Plus has 2 kinds: one is fruit, the other is veggie. I don't get enough of either, so I guess that's what helps it since a balanced diet is what helps hair grow too
    Hmm.. I take just straight Biotin, but I belieeevveee my multi vitamin I take has the rest of the B vitamins in it. If not.. the Total Raisin Bran I had this morning sure did! And a buttload of calcium and zinc. I'm so eating that the rest of the week XD.
    20" 21" 22" 23" 24" 25"26" 27" 28" 29"

Length
    12/25/35
    Type
    2a/M/i/ii

I'm jealous of your progress! You're very cute Happy growing!
    Chin - Shoulder - APL - BSL - Waist - Hip - Tailbone
    - No Heat - Veggie Dyes - No Cuts -