Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lazy wraps with new hairsticks, plus summer progress (pic heavy)

Length
    SL/Class/?
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/ii

Default Lazy wraps with new hairsticks, plus summer progress (pic heavy)

I've figured out that if I don't worry about tucking my ends in I can actually manage a decent lazy wrap bun, finally! I've been dying to use my new hairsticks:

The wooden one is Epstone, the others are from Quecraft and I'm lovong them all. Now that I can finally wear them, I'm itching to get more!

I also took a picture of my length tonight, and realised I had another from exactly three months ago. I had a trim about three weeks after the first picture was taken, but I'm not just imagining that it's grown, right?

Length
    Pixie/44"/Term.
    Type
    2b/2c/M/iii

Default Re: Lazy wraps with new hairsticks, plus summer progress (pic heavy)

Your lazy wraps are lovely! And gorgeous hairtoys too! The owl one is my favourite!

And no you're not imagining that it's grown at all, you've got at least a good 3 inches extra gained!

Length
    SL+/BSL+/TBL
    Type
    1b/1c/F/ii

Oh, I love that owl stick!!

Your hair definitely looks longer to me. Congrats on the progress!

Length
    Waist/BSL/???
    Type
    1c/2a/C/ii

Your hair grew so much! And your lazy wrap looks very neat and tidy (I like it a lot better than the messier versions).

Length
    ~23/33/33
    Type
    1c/2a/M/iii

Yay, I like the lazy wrap a lot! I have a bit of trouble keeping them up, though, and I totally agree about the ends must making it worse. Yours look lovely. I the black and white sticks!

Length
    <2"/~clsc/uhh..
    Type
    2c/3a/M/ii

Your lazy wraps look fantastic with your new sticks! I wish mine lazy wraps could look that smooth. No matter what I do they never look polished and often don't feel comfortable at all.

Length
    apl/thigh/thigh
    Type
    1a/1b/M/C/ii/iii

How do your lazy wraps turn out so nicely? I am certain my hair is long enough for a lazy wrap but for some reason it took me months until I can make a stable one that won't fall apart within a few minutes!
    Almost there!

Length
    Pixie/18 in/APL
    Type
    2c/3a/F/ii

Your hair looks just beautiful! The sticks are gorgeous!
    ~ Your curls and color seem to dance down your back in merry abandonment ~ Crystawni

Account Closed by Member Request
    Type
    1a/F/ii

Very pretty! I love the first stick a lot!

TrudieCat

Your hair looks great, and I love those lazy wraps!