Thread: Finally got round to typing my hair

Length
    18/22/35
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/i/ii

Default Finally got round to typing my hair

Thought it would be really complicated but it wasn't difficult after all. And surprisingly my hair isn't as thin as I thought it was I got about 2 and a half inches for my ponytail and I've got a fringe at the moment. Although this might be more accurate if I get someone else to do it tape measurers can be fiddly. Also I don't think its as fine as I first thought. I've gone for all the inbetween classifier's though as I still don't think my hair is that thick but still nice to know its thicker than I thought at first. I've a few hair pics in my journal if anyone wants to see.

❀☾ⓟᵃᵑᵈᵒᴿᵃ ℒᵒᵑᶢᶩᵒᶜᵏᶳ☽❁ princessp's Avatar
    Length
    27"/39"/42"
    Type
    2c/3a/M/iii

Default Re: Finally got round to typing my hair

Haha, it took me a while to go through the motions of actually measuring everything and posting accurate info here too. Congrats.
    Pandora LongLocks of the Forbidden Treasure in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Length
    18/22/35
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/i/ii

Default Re: Finally got round to typing my hair

Quote Originally Posted by princessp View Post
    Haha, it took me a while to go through the motions of actually measuring everything and posting accurate info here too. Congrats.
    thanks I'm so bad at meauring, when I first started I thought I measure 20 inches but I'm at 20 inches now and I can see its grown at least 2. Guess it just takes practice or an extra set of hands helping