Page 1187 of 1368 FirstFirst ... 18768710871137117711851186118711881189119712371287 ... LastLast
Results 11,861 to 11,870 of 13676

Thread: Waist | Hip | BCL | Tailbone

Length
    Chin/Waist/TBL
    Type
    2c/M/iii

Default Re: waist to tailbone

I'm officially joining this thread! I've been putting off calling waist as I haven't measured, but after brushing out my wurls last night and snapping a picture, I think I can officially call it and move on from the BSL to waist thread.

Waist has been my goal since joining LHC, but now that I'm here... I want it longer

I'm thinking I'm just going to grow until I can't handle wearing it down anymore, which I'm thinking is hip or tailbone. So I'll aim for tailbone for now! I need to measure where that is on myself to figure out how long it should take, but I'm just happy slowly cruising down now
    Next goal: 34" - Hip

Length
    1"/36"/42"
    Type
    2b/2c/C/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Simpscone View Post
    I'm officially joining this thread! I've been putting off calling waist as I haven't measured, but after brushing out my wurls last night and snapping a picture, I think I can officially call it and move on from the BSL to waist thread.

Waist has been my goal since joining LHC, but now that I'm here... I want it longer

I'm thinking I'm just going to grow until I can't handle wearing it down anymore, which I'm thinking is hip or tailbone. So I'll aim for tailbone for now! I need to measure where that is on myself to figure out how long it should take, but I'm just happy slowly cruising down now
    Congratulations on your milestone! It's great growing after reaching waist since it's such a beautiful length and there's no pressure anymore. You can just relax and enjoy the journey now!

Length
    Chin/Waist/TBL
    Type
    2c/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by bokeh View Post
    Congratulations on your milestone! It's great growing after reaching waist since it's such a beautiful length and there's no pressure anymore. You can just relax and enjoy the journey now!
    Thank you so much!

It still doesn't feel like it's there, but the pictures can't lie! I'm super happy with it at this length because it's never been this long before, so anything from here on out just feels like a bonus.
    Next goal: 34" - Hip

Length
    Waist/TBL/Class
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Everyone's hair is so thick at the ends, I'm worried about posting a photo of mine, it's just at my hips but the bottom third is so wispy. It's probably a lot to do with the fact that it's spider silk fine and I wore it down for so ages, hopefully now I'm bunning or braiding every day it'll thicken up. I should probably maintain but I want to get to tailbone more!

Length
    1"/36"/42"
    Type
    2b/2c/C/ii/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Simpscone View Post
    Thank you so much!

It still doesn't feel like it's there, but the pictures can't lie! I'm super happy with it at this length because it's never been this long before, so anything from here on out just feels like a bonus.
    Ah, you just summed that up perfectly for me because that's exactly what happened when I reached waist length. That was the longest I'd ever been too and I doubted that I could grow that long. It's a great length so, yes, everything from there is a bonus!

Length
    CBL/HL/HL
    Type
    2b/M/iii

Hair measured 80cm right now. I have exactly 10cm left to go, woohoo!
    Collarbone (12.08.21) | Armpit (16.10.21) | Midback (14.10.22) | Waist (06.02.23) | Hip (23.03.24) | Belly Button

Length
    HL/BCL/IDK
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

I'm *almost* regretting my trim, done ~a month ago. Don't know, maybe I thought I could grow an inch in a month at that time LOL. I'm not measuring and I will not, but it seems like I need a good month more to be back at BCL.

Length
    Bald/Pixie/Term

Quote Originally Posted by Bri-Chan View Post
    I'm *almost* regretting my trim, done ~a month ago. Don't know, maybe I thought I could grow an inch in a month at that time LOL. I'm not measuring and I will not, but it seems like I need a good month more to be back at BCL.
    I feel you. Cutting back to chin from almost Shoulder is taking much longer than I thought, I think I have another 2 months before I'm There

Type
    2a/C/ii

Welcome to the thread, Simpscone! Love your hair, looks so voluminous

My hair has started to feel weirdly long all of a sudden, I guess the phase of "my hair feels short" has started to go away.

Length
    buzz/tbl/cl
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by paper.wyrm View Post
    Everyone's hair is so thick at the ends, I'm worried about posting a photo of mine, it's just at my hips but the bottom third is so wispy. It's probably a lot to do with the fact that it's spider silk fine and I wore it down for so ages, hopefully now I'm bunning or braiding every day it'll thicken up. I should probably maintain but I want to get to tailbone more!
    Hi there, I’m sure it is beautiful. There are plenty of us with wispy ends.