Page 1119 of 1368 FirstFirst ... 11961910191069110911171118111911201121112911691219 ... LastLast
Results 11,181 to 11,190 of 13676

Thread: Waist | Hip | BCL | Tailbone

Length
    Hip/Hip+/Metal
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii/iii

Default Re: waist to tailbone

Quote Originally Posted by desisparkles View Post
    Congrats Ylva on graduating this thread! Really cool action pic, too!
    Thank you so much, desi!

Quote Originally Posted by spirals View Post
    I just discovered there's a tailbone by Christmas/Yule thread. I'm in. I'm 1/2" to 1" from tbl, I think.
    That's awesome, you're really close and it definitely won't be a struggle to get there by the end of the year!
    Ósnjallr maðr hyggsk munu ey lifa, ef hann við víg varask;
    en elli gefr hánum engi frið, þótt hánum geirar gefi.

Instagram | Last.fm | Folk band | Acoustic metal duo | My links

Length
    buzz/tbl/cl
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Thank you for your kind words desi

Type
    2a/C/ii

I haven't felt like doing anything with my hair for quite some time now, but I've gotten better at putting it up. For some reason the nautilus bun holds much better than the LWB, even though they seem to be pretty much the same bun, just with the big initial loop made differently? Some weeks ago I passed my 3 year anniversary from when I decided to grow my hair out again, and I definitely have longer hair now than I did before I chopped it. With every cm I grow I come to lengths I've never had before, so it is exciting. I should perform some serious S&D though, my ends are covered in splits, even though they don't show up on photos like the one below.

Another thing I feel like celebrating is that I've found a hair mask that my hair actually likes. My hair, that is either "meh" or "nope" about everything (conditioners, leave in-products, etc), likes a product! It's the "nr 22 hårmask" (I'm so glad I found it, it makes my hair soft and nice, and the effect of it lasts for another 2 washes (and I go 3-4 days in between washes). Today (when I took this photo) I tried to brush my hair while wet with a wetbrush, just to see if it also prevents that poof that my hair gets when I brush it, even when wet, but no, it didn't

Length
    24/33/40
    Type
    2b/2c/M/ii/iii

Measures 33 inches.... hasn’t grown an inch since November Feeling a little deflated that this might actually be terminal length for me.

Length
    CBL/HL/HL
    Type
    2b/M/iii

Quote Originally Posted by Ylva View Post
    Thank you, jane_marie!

Love the shine, pisinoe!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinyponies View Post
    Stay strong pisinoe! Seems like it’s getting long fast
    Quote Originally Posted by desisparkles View Post
    Pisinoe, I love that skirt. Every time I see your hair I smile.

Congrats Ylva on graduating this thread! Really cool action pic, too!
    Thanks everyone!!! <3

Btw, do y'all notice less breakage with buns or braids?
    Collarbone (12.08.21) | Armpit (16.10.21) | Midback (14.10.22) | Waist (06.02.23) | Hip (23.03.24) | Belly Button

Length
    SL/KL/KL
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Estrid View Post
    I haven't felt like doing anything with my hair for quite some time now, but I've gotten better at putting it up. For some reason the nautilus bun holds much better than the LWB, even though they seem to be pretty much the same bun, just with the big initial loop made differently? Some weeks ago I passed my 3 year anniversary from when I decided to grow my hair out again, and I definitely have longer hair now than I did before I chopped it. With every cm I grow I come to lengths I've never had before, so it is exciting. I should perform some serious S&D though, my ends are covered in splits, even though they don't show up on photos like the one below.

Another thing I feel like celebrating is that I've found a hair mask that my hair actually likes. My hair, that is either "meh" or "nope" about everything (conditioners, leave in-products, etc), likes a product! It's the "nr 22 hårmask" (I'm so glad I found it, it makes my hair soft and nice, and the effect of it lasts for another 2 washes (and I go 3-4 days in between washes). Today (when I took this photo) I tried to brush my hair while wet with a wetbrush, just to see if it also prevents that poof that my hair gets when I brush it, even when wet, but no, it didn't

Wow, your hair has grown so much since the last time I saw it! It looks very beautiful, and your ends look so thick.

Quote Originally Posted by ShilvaA View Post
    Measures 33 inches.... hasn’t grown an inch since November Feeling a little deflated that this might actually be terminal length for me.

I love your waves. Is that your natural texture?

Do your ends have breakage at all? You could getting a false terminal from that.

You could try maintaining your length, trimming 1/2" every month for a while to see if your ends eventually thicken up. I also noticed your hemline begins to end around your pant line... do you wear your hair down at all? My damage for the most part starts around hip length, I'm assuming from mechanical damage, where my ends brush against my lap, get stuck in my clothing, etc.

If you have hit terminal though, I think the length and shape of your hemline suits you quite nicely.
    mbl - wl - hl - bcl - tbl - cl - ftl - mtl -kl

54"

Length
    SL/FTL/knee
    Type
    1c/2a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by pisinoe View Post
    I notice less breakage with buns but braids are still less damaging than loose. I braid my hair when I'm exercising, when I want to take extra time on fixing my hair in the morning, or when my scalp is feeling tender. I have been trying to not wear my hair loose and I find up and away more convenient than down. It would be even more convenient if my hair didn't need to be taken down and fixed repeatedly.

Account Closed by Member Request
    Length
    0"/CBL/?
    Type
    2a/M/C/iii

Estrid and SilvaA both of you have super gorgeous hair! I love the textures!

On Friday, I decided to cut off 5" of my bleach damage and extreme layers. Sadly, that means I'm back to BSL. So, I'll have to say goodbye to this thread for now but I'll be back in no time.

Length
    SHL/34.5/35.4
    Type
    1a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by pisinoe View Post
    Thanks everyone!!! <3

Braids yeah, buns I can't do yet But I noticed that I get splits wherever I put elastic on when I braid..So that sucks..
    Growing virgin hip length

Type
    2a/C/ii

Thank you! My hair has gotten longer, and that I am thankful about I just need to start caring for it a bit better.

Even if your hair hasn't grown, ShilvaA, it's really beautiful. I've heard that some people have experienced stalls where their hair doesn't grow much at all, just for it to start growing again after a while. I'm not sure how common that is or how long it lasts, but maybe that could be it? Your hair looks like it got potential to get longer, so don't give up!

Your hair looks very thick and healthy, jane_marie, I bet it feels good to have the damage gone! I hope to see you back here again soon