Page 1165 of 1368 FirstFirst ... 16566510651115115511631164116511661167117512151265 ... LastLast
Results 11,641 to 11,650 of 13676

Thread: Waist | Hip | BCL | Tailbone

Type
    1c/2a/M/ii

Default Re: waist to tailbone

Quote Originally Posted by baanoo View Post
    Amenahh, wow, I feel like it was just at waist so recently! Looking beautifully rich and shiny as always.

Are you thinking a few bigger trims next year or more frequent micros as you grow your layers out?

Thanks baanoo! I'm thinking of trimming around 2 cm every 4 months, so that I hold on to half of the new growth. But I'm flexible and open to changing my mind as I go along.
    I don't think I have the patience to microtrim 0.5 cm every month, nor do I have the heart to let it grow too much and then get a bigger chop haha. But I think hip length is a flattering one generally, and so it's time to maintain/slowly grow because removing some of these layers will make a big difference in how I enjoy my hair.
    Neck / SL / APL / BSL / WL+ / HL / BCL / TBL!
    Dye-free since Dec 2018.
    2021 plan: grow & trim - get rid of layers & reach hip-BCL.

surprised her hair's long Corvana's Avatar
    Length
    2"/Hip/Hip
    Type
    2a/F/M/ii/iii

So many new faces! And a few that I recognize. In my time away, I've discovered that I've graduated this thread! It was a surprise, to be honest, but a nice pleasant one after this year. Usually when moving to a new thread I'd post about missing posting in the one I was leaving, but I rarely posted in here at all Instead I'll miss posting in here in a slightly different way, born from me not being able to be on here very much at all and therefore unable to do a whole lot of posting.

But I hope that your growth journeys are all going well, and that they continue to do so!

Maintaining at Hip-BCL for now.
    Lady Corvana, Keeper of Ravens and Crows in the Order of the Long Haired Knights

Account closed by member request
    Length
    11CBL/33"HL/40CL
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

Oh my goodness it's so great to see all these beautiful heads of hair I want to say it welcome to everybody new!

I just did a self trim and so now I'm back at right above my hip! I'm so excited to continue growing and get to tailbone

Type
    2a/C/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Corvana View Post
    So many new faces! And a few that I recognize. In my time away, I've discovered that I've graduated this thread! It was a surprise, to be honest, but a nice pleasant one after this year. Usually when moving to a new thread I'd post about missing posting in the one I was leaving, but I rarely posted in here at all Instead I'll miss posting in here in a slightly different way, born from me not being able to be on here very much at all and therefore unable to do a whole lot of posting.

But I hope that your growth journeys are all going well, and that they continue to do so!
    I never manage to catch up with you!
    I'm glad that you're back and I hope you find the energy to start posting regularly on here again. Congrats on reaching TBL

Quote Originally Posted by shaluwm_agape View Post
    Oh my goodness it's so great to see all these beautiful heads of hair I want to say it welcome to everybody new!

I just did a self trim and so now I'm back at right above my hip! I'm so excited to continue growing and get to tailbone
    -
    Beautiful!

Length
    Bald/Pixie/Term

Quote Originally Posted by shaluwm_agape View Post

Ooh looks great!

Account closed by member request
    Length
    11CBL/33"HL/40CL
    Type
    2a/2b/M/ii

Thanks Estrid & Bat

Length
    ?/40/42.5
    Type
    2b/F/M/iii

Shaluwm_agape, your hair looks beautiful. Great job on your trim!

Length
    27.5"/41"/41"
    Type
    1a/1b/F/M/iii

Yes, I agree with BexLocks! You did a great job with your self-trim shaluwm_agape. Your hemline is choppy but even, that's a hard line to walk. (This is compliment btw! I find a perfectly blunt hemline on thicker hair to be a bit severe sometimes.)
    At my goal length of Classic after 2.5 years here at the LHC.
    (still growing though lol)

Length
    15/40/tbd
    Type
    2c/F/ii

Corvana, hello and congrats!! See you on the other side.

Shaluwm, your hair never ceases to amaze - it’s so lovely! Excellent trim, hard to believe we’re essentially the same length; your thickness makes it look like yours is so much longer.

Length
    APL/40/48
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

shaluwm_agape Your hair looks really beautiful

I had a cool hair related encounter, today I was meeting a friend who has waist to hip length hair since I have known her. Her hair is super sturdy and she doesn't need to put much effort in maintaining the length, even though she uses heat and colors it. I have always been a bit envious of that She knows I'm letting my hair grow and that it has been a struggle for me, but I usually have it up or braided when we meet.
    On my way to her place my scarf pushed the fork out of my hair, so I arrived with open hair. And even though my scarf and my coat's hoodie were in the way her first words were: "Oh my god your hair has grown so long. It's longer than mine now, we need to do a length comparison at once!" It was awesome how excited she got, because I don‘t have that many people in my live who find long hair interesting or even desirable. Also, I was sure I'd get a comment because of my tapered ends. The friend is super stylish, so I was a bit embarrassed to show her the ends, but she‘s not judgy and only mentioned that they have different lengths but still look good. With so few real life social interactions right now that was super nice

I think I might reach bcl by the end of the year. With my very ends at least. The non-see-through line has now reached the waistband of my jeans. At the moment it‘s constantly overcast and I can‘t produce a picture with good light exposure. So I will do that the next weekend that has some sunshine
    Last edited by Finda; November 29th, 2020 at 01:35 PM. Reason: spelling