Page 1375 of 1377 FirstFirst ... 37587512751325136513731374137513761377 LastLast
Results 13,741 to 13,750 of 13768

Thread: Waist | Hip | BCL | Tailbone

Length
    Bald/BCL/CL

Default Re: Waist | Hip | BCL | Tailbone

Quote Originally Posted by baanoo View Post
    Ooh excellent growth! How tall are you? I think tbl is something like 102cm for me; where I am now at bcl is ~96.
    Thank you!
    Well, I am 171 cm. I'm not quite sure whether I have a long or short torso.
    Think it's on the smaller one? But with longer legs.

That's a great (current) length for you as well! Am glad to hear your growing is going so well.
    Lady Moon of the forests of wonderland, in the Order of the Long-Haired Knights
    🧜On instagram: yareach_lhc

Length
    15/40/tbd
    Type
    2c/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Für immer View Post
    Thank you!
    Well, I am 171 cm. I'm not quite sure whether I have a long or short torso.
    Think it's on the smaller one? But with longer legs.

That's a great (current) length for you as well! Am glad to hear your growing is going so well.
    Oohh we’re almost the exact same height - I think I call tbl when it’s basically “seat-grazing length” too so maybe that is part of it?

Length
    Bald/BCL/CL

Oohh we’re almost the exact same height - I think I call tbl when it’s basically “seat-grazing length” too so maybe that is part of it?
    Ah, didn’t know that.
    It sure is funny how different people's body types can be.
    Like in another thread on LHC where the question was if the FTL is above, or after Mid-thigh (mine is after, and FTL on me is 16 cm before kneecaps).

Have been at bcl for a while now (a month or so, don't remember).
    I'll call TBL when the hemline reaches the middle of bottom, as I think the tailbone is around that place for me.

Length
    SL/BSL/TBL
    Type
    2b/2c/M/C/ii/iii

Ah, my favorite thread. WL-TBL is the most aesthetically pleasing range to me and you all have such beautiful hair Can’t wait to join you this summer!

Ooh excellent growth! How tall are you? I think tbl is something like 102cm for me; where I am now at bcl is ~96.

It sure is funny how different people's body types can be.
    Like in another thread on LHC where the question was if the FTL is above, or after Mid-thigh (mine is after, and FTL on me is 16 cm before kneecaps).
    It’s funny indeed, I often wonder when I see someone getting past milestones much faster than me, whether they may be shorter lol. Is there a thread about height vs milestone lengths?

When I first measured in November 2022 I was at APL 59-60cm, now I’m at 73, two cm above waist. I’ve had three trims since then, probably a total of 10cm.
    And btw I’m 170 and BCL and TBL on me are also 96 and 102cm respectively HL is 82.
    FTL=MTL on me, but 16cm before kneecaps too

Length
    Bald/BCL/CL

Quote Originally Posted by cookies View Post
    It’s funny indeed, I often wonder when I see someone getting past milestones much faster than me, whether they may be shorter lol. Is there a thread about height vs milestone lengths?

When I first measured in November 2022 I was at APL 59-60cm, now I’m at 73, two cm above waist. I’ve had three trims since then, probably a total of 10cm.
    And btw I’m 170 and BCL and TBL on me are also 96 and 102cm respectively HL is 82.
    FTL=MTL on me, but 16cm before kneecaps too

Maybe... the only thread I know about is this one: https://forums.longhaircommunity.com...d.php?t=148258

Length
    BSL/HL/SDL
    Type
    1b/F/i/ii

The butt is such an abyss, and I'm only just knocking on the gates of Moria. It's going to take years to cross.

I'm getting close to BCL, but(t) it will still be months before I'm solidly there.

Last edited by sarana; May 20th, 2024 at 07:16 PM.
    I'm fine
    Lady Sarana, Ranger of the Eastern Hills
    in the Order of the Long-Haired Knights

Length
    Bald/BCL/CL

Quote Originally Posted by sarana View Post
    The butt is such an abyss, and I'm only just knocking on the gates of Moria. It's going to take years to cross.

I'm getting close to BCL, but(t) it will still be months before I'm solidly there.
    What? Judging from the picture, it looks like you already are at bcl.

Length
    BSL/HL/SDL
    Type
    1b/F/i/ii

What? Judging from the picture, it looks like you already are at bcl.
    Well, it's very close so I guess you could say that, but I think my, hmm, bc, starts a bit lower than on an average person x)

Plus I usually like to be a little bit past a milestone before I feel comfortable about it, because on a wavier day the ends flip up.

But okay I guess this is around bcl yeah
    I'm fine
    Lady Sarana, Ranger of the Eastern Hills
    in the Order of the Long-Haired Knights

Length
    Bald/BCL/CL

Quote Originally Posted by sarana View Post
    Well, it's very close so I guess you could say that, but I think my, hmm, bc, starts a bit lower than on an average person x)

Plus I usually like to be a little bit past a milestone before I feel comfortable about it, because on a wavier day the ends flip up.

But okay I guess this is around bcl yeah
    Ah, ok perhaps it was that angielsku of the oicture that made it harder for me to see it.
    And you are right, one's body proportions can be very different from others.

I understand why.

I’ve just realized this week my hair is officially waist length. Just another year or two and I’ll be at my goal of hip. I’ve had long hair for a while and only last year set a goal for myself.