Page 1366 of 1376 FirstFirst ... 36686612661316135613641365136613671368 ... LastLast
Results 13,651 to 13,660 of 13755

Thread: Waist | Hip | BCL | Tailbone

Length
    Neck/WL/Term?
    Type
    1b/1c/F/ii

Default Re: Waist | Hip | BCL | Tailbone

Quote Originally Posted by paulownia View Post
    Great progress
    Hope you don't mind me asking.. I remember that you wrote somewhere that you always wear your hair down.
    And you have fine hair that is usually more prone to damage. I was thinking that some updos or braids could help you retain length and thickness.
    And I actually wonder - how do you manage?.I cannot wear my hair down , it's getting everywhere and falling on my face and just irritating...
    Thanks, Paulownia! I actually talked about this with my girlfriend last night, and she finally offered to braid my hair. We're both pretty busy, so not sure yet when that will happen (we're both "master procrastinators")--but that would be good since I've never braided hair before, and I might want to see the example someone else sets for me before I try it myself.

Wind is definitely an anathema to my hair, and that little bend in the hair above the waist was actually a leftover tangle from some wind the day before during a short hike I took. Fortunately, most of the time it's not very windy here.

And thanks for the comments too from Nefcerka, Rosenester and Lithostoic.
    Last edited by Brandt; April 3rd, 2024 at 10:49 AM.

Length
    Pixie/BCL/Class
    Type
    2a/M/ii

I'm calling BCL! After a super slow growth winter the milestone has been reached

At rest, the longest tendrils hit the mark, and when pulled straight a handful more hit as well. I'll snap a picture and measure the length this weekend. TBL here I come
    Oh sing me a song of the sea,
    Selkie, siren, sisters thee.

Length
    Pixie/Waist/Hip
    Type
    1c/2a/F/i

Thank you, rosenester, lithostoic, and Nefcerka!
    Pixie (April 2020) --> SL --> APL --> MBL --> Waist --> Hip
    -----------------------
    Last trim: April 23, 2024. Photo: April 1, 2024

Length
    BSL/HL/SDL
    Type
    1b/F/i/ii

Nefcerka, your growth rate is astounding, and your new cut looks very nice and fresh.

I relate with all of you who said that your hair became difficult to maintain and iffy after around HL, I feel that way too. But I won't cut/trim yet.

I haven't had anything very eventful happen with my hair over the last months, it hasn't grown much.

I do think however that around 3 hairs have reached BCL xD
    I'm fine
    Lady Sarana, Ranger of the Eastern Hills
    in the Order of the Long-Haired Knights

Length
    SL/WL/Cla.L

My ends are literally hitting waist and I am so ecstatic! I don't feel the full effect of waist length though, maybe because only the longest part of my hair is touching there but it is officially waist length! And it is the longest I've ever been����
    🍃​ 🍃 ​🍃​m e d i t e r r a n e a n🍂​​ 🍂 ​​🍂​

Type
    1b/F/i/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Kelp View Post
    I'm calling BCL! After a super slow growth winter the milestone has been reached

At rest, the longest tendrils hit the mark, and when pulled straight a handful more hit as well. I'll snap a picture and measure the length this weekend. TBL here I come
    Congratulations Kelp and waiting for the pictures (if you feel like sharing, that is).

Quote Originally Posted by sarana View Post
    Nefcerka, your growth rate is astounding, and your new cut looks very nice and fresh.

I relate with all of you who said that your hair became difficult to maintain and iffy after around HL, I feel that way too. But I won't cut/trim yet.

I haven't had anything very eventful happen with my hair over the last months, it hasn't grown much.

I do think however that around 3 hairs have reached BCL xD
    Thank you Sarana kindly.

Quote Originally Posted by Andalusite View Post
    My ends are literally hitting waist and I am so ecstatic! I don't feel the full effect of waist length though, maybe because only the longest part of my hair is touching there but it is officially waist length! And it is the longest I've ever been����
    Congratulations on reaching this milestone

I keep seeing or looking up HL/TBL hair and I think: what an awesome and gorgeous length, why did I cut it off? it will take time to get it back - but then I realize that all pictures I´m looking at are of much thicker hair (even if straight like mine) and that my hemline will never be that full at greater lengths. And then the regret is gone.

For me personally there is no point in having length if there are only a few lonely strands down there. I don´t find it pretty on me. And I was likely very close to terminal, because the circumference of my ends at near mid-bottom length (TBL) was that of an usb cable - a comparison I read somewhere on the forum - and it wouldn´t be growing/reaching much further anyway.
    No length-check challenge: May 2024 - May 2025
    When it's broken, fix it. When it works, don't change it.

My Instagram

Length
    27.5/30/42
    Type
    2c/3a/F/ii

Nefcerka, it looks so healthy and happy. ^_^
    "But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering." 1 Corinthians 11:15

Length
    Pixie/BCL/Class
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Okay, first length shot at BCL! Please excuse the stringy ends, I was running out of daylight and my hair was still a little damp.

Just measured at 36.25in (92cm) pulled straight. TBL is about 39in (99cm) on me. I can't believe that by the end of this year, my next milestone will be my goal length!

Quote Originally Posted by Kelp View Post
    Okay, first length shot at BCL! Please excuse the stringy ends, I was running out of daylight and my hair was still a little damp.

Just measured at 36.25in (92cm) pulled straight. TBL is about 39in (99cm) on me. I can't believe that by the end of this year, my next milestone will be my goal length!

I am in love with your hair!! Beautiful!

Length
    Pixie/BCL/Class
    Type
    2a/M/ii

Thank you, Diana Prince!