Page 1344 of 1374 FirstFirst ... 344844124412941334134213431344134513461354 ... LastLast
Results 13,431 to 13,440 of 13734

Thread: Waist | Hip | BCL | Tailbone

Length
    SL/HL/Knee
    Type
    1b/F/ii

Default Re: Waist | Hip | BCL | Tailbone

Haven’t grown anything the past two months. I’m hoping I’m just measuring wrong. (I’ve been trying to measure from the crown, but starting this month I’m going from hairline back.

Length
    15/40/tbd
    Type
    2c/F/ii

Hi everyone, checking in with a little September length photo post-trim. I'm not sure how I feel about imgur (I do love my LHC albums) but we're working with what we've got

Do you all arrange your hair before taking these photos? because I always intend to but never manage to in reality.

I took off about 2cm yesterday in my seasonal trim slow movement away from the U hem... DH was helping even it out a bit and snipped about 4cm of the longest tuft (!!) - maybe should have trimmed wet instead of dry?
    Lady Daybreak, keeper of the Stars & Sea ☽︎ artist, lover, general mystic

Learn more. Know less. foreveryours's Avatar
    Length
    ./72"/KNEE+
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by baanoo View Post
    Hi everyone, checking in with a little September length photo post-trim. I'm not sure how I feel about imgur (I do love my LHC albums) but we're working with what we've got

Do you all arrange your hair before taking these photos? because I always intend to but never manage to in reality.

[img][/img]

I took off about 2cm yesterday in my seasonal trim slow movement away from the U hem... DH was helping even it out a bit and snipped about 4cm of the longest tuft (!!) - maybe should have trimmed wet instead of dry?
    Arrange? Why mess with perfection? It looks great!
    scalp > SL > MBL > TBL > FTL > KNEE > KNEE+

Type
    1b/F/i/ii

Oooh beautiful baanoo! Such a lovely color too.
    What do you mean by arranging hair? Like brushing it, smoothing it or something? If that, then I try, I at least brush, but it won´t fall where I want it to anyway.
    My DH does my trims too - I brush my hair thoroughly, then stand in the shower, wet the hair with the shower head (standing up, so it does not tangle), then squeeze water out, comb with wide-tooth comb, and then he can pull the strands a little between the fingers and snip off the ends. I find it is the most precise method for me.

Length
    15/40/tbd
    Type
    2c/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by foreveryours View Post
    Arrange? Why mess with perfection? It looks great!
    Awwww

Quote Originally Posted by Nefcerka View Post
    Oooh beautiful baanoo! Such a lovely color too.
    What do you mean by arranging hair? Like brushing it, smoothing it or something? If that, then I try, I at least brush, but it won´t fall where I want it to anyway.
    My DH does my trims too - I brush my hair thoroughly, then stand in the shower, wet the hair with the shower head (standing up, so it does not tangle), then squeeze water out, comb with wide-tooth comb, and then he can pull the strands a little between the fingers and snip off the ends. I find it is the most precise method for me.
    Thank you , Nefcerka!
    By arranging I meant smoothing down so the hemline lays well - a challenging task since my hair, even when straightish, loves to clump and also float away!

Your trimming method sounds perfect - I have done the “make a few ponies and slide one down” approach and that lacks finesse.

Length
    Hip/Hip+/Metal
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii/iii

Your hair looks incredible, baanoo! The colour looks insanely pretty in that lighting.

The only kind of arrangement I do for my hair for photos is leaning back and maybe shaking my head just a little bit so my hair kind of falls back into place and isn't stuck on my shirt, for example, if I've moved my head.
    Ósnjallr maðr hyggsk munu ey lifa, ef hann við víg varask;
    en elli gefr hánum engi frið, þótt hánum geirar gefi.

Instagram | Last.fm | Folk band | Acoustic metal duo | My links

Length
    15/40/tbd
    Type
    2c/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Ylva View Post
    Your hair looks incredible, baanoo! The colour looks insanely pretty in that lighting.

The only kind of arrangement I do for my hair for photos is leaning back and maybe shaking my head just a little bit so my hair kind of falls back into place and isn't stuck on my shirt, for example, if I've moved my head.
    Oh thank you Ylva! I am loving the effect of the cassia blend on my natural color.

That’s what I do, too - I’m always amazed at the folks whose photos have their hair laying so perfectly even across their backs

Length
    APL/40/48
    Type
    2a/2b/F/M/ii

Quote Originally Posted by baanoo View Post

I almost missed your photo. Your hair is beautiful! And it looks so long, even after the trim What kind of hemline are you going for?
    I sometimes try to arrange the hair, to get a better idea about the state of the hemline, but my hair is so fine, the strands catch on each other with the slightest movement, so it never really works.

Length
    Chin/BCL/CL

Huh? Had missed tour post, baanoo.
    Your picture look great.

Hmm, no, not really.
    I mean, I might arrange the hair for length shots, but usually I just let it do it's own thing, so to speak.
    Lady Moon of the forests of wonderland, in the Order of the Long-Haired Knights
    🧜On instagram: yareach_lhc

Length
    15/40/tbd
    Type
    2c/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Finda View Post
    I almost missed your photo. Your hair is beautiful! And it looks so long, even after the trim What kind of hemline are you going for?
    I sometimes try to arrange the hair, to get a better idea about the state of the hemline, but my hair is so fine, the strands catch on each other with the slightest movement, so it never really works.
    Quote Originally Posted by Für immer View Post
    Huh? Had missed tour post, baanoo.
    Your picture look great.

Hmm, no, not really.
    I mean, I might arrange the hair for length shots, but usually I just let it do it's own thing, so to speak.
    Finda, Für immer - thank you both :flowers

Now for an update… here’s a big trim, courtesy my MIL to whom I was moaning a bit about my annoyance with the shape of my hem! I must admit I felt a bit shocked by the difference and at first not quite myself but I’m very pleased with the shape and the thickness of the ends. It will grow back! And be in better shape for it.