Page 1266 of 1281 FirstFirst ... 266766116612161256126412651266126712681276 ... LastLast
Results 12,651 to 12,660 of 12801

Thread: waist to tailbone

Length
    30/34/36
    Type
    1a/1b/F/ii

Default Re: waist to tailbone

Quote Originally Posted by helluin View Post
    Hiiiiiii!!!

Today I cut some cm of my length because my ends are so damages (my hair is so fine and fragile)
    I hope in a pair of months it will arrive to the hips!

I want to brighten a little bit, but so so slow in order not to hurt my hair Maybe i'll use the shampoo decolorate method (adding olaplex), is it a good idea???

Gorgeous and shiny hair !
    One meter reached in June 2021. Cut it to waist and now I'm at 86cm at the beginning of the hip.

Length
    ?/36.5/42.5
    Type
    2b/F/M/iii

I love your color, helluin! Your hair is beautiful! Sorry I can't help with your question. There are several other threads where people are talking about dyes. You might find helpful advice there. Good luck!

Length
    SL/WL/CL
    Type
    1b/1c/M/ii

Everyones hair is soooo beautiful!!! I can't wait to join this thread soon.
    CL (11/18 ) ~ SL (09/19) ~ APL (04/20) ~ BSL (01/21) ~ WL (03/22) ~ HL ~ TBL ~ Classic

Length
    neck/WL/~
    Type
    2a/C/ii

Beautiful shiny hair, helluin!! I know nothing about brightening hair, other than what the sun can do, but I wish you luck!
    Life is now
    ... better get going

Type
    1b/F/M/ii

Thaaanks so much!!!
    The shine of my hair comes from ACV rinse everytime i wash my hair! 1ts/1Liter
    <3 I'll keep posting

Length
    0.5"/32"/CL
    Type
    1b/1c/F/ii

Oh wow, Estrid you have such enviable hair, I love the texture and your photos are always so good!
    helluin I love how shiny yours looks, I have no idea about your colour question either, but I empathise with the struggle of having fine hair that is easily damaged!
    Last trim 1st Oct 2021.
    Buzz-SL[17"]-APL[20"]- BSL[25"]-WL[28"]-HL[31"]-TBL[34"]-Classic[38"]

Length
    BSL/TBL/CL
    Type
    2b/F/ii

I know I'm a bit late, but congratulation to all of you who reached TBL
    I have the sensation I'll be here for a looong time. I'm around 37,5 inches/95.4 cm. By the end of the no-trimm challenge of the first half the year, I'll be at TBL again (I grow 1 cm a month and TBL on me is 39 inches/99 cm) but I'm not sure about my hairgrowth journey. When I cut more than 2.5 inches a month ago, I thought I would have regret it but it feels like it gave me more courage actually. I've seen I'm starting to bee very uspet about the bleach damage. I don't think my hair is overall ugly because of that, but after 2 years I'm getting impatient.I don't even exclude to cut it all to around APL one day, when my virgin hair will be there (now the shorter pieces reaches my shoulders more or less). So, after the no-trimm challenge my plan is to cut again a consistent amount of hair, maybe also a little bit more and to see how I feel about that. It's not that I want short hair, I don't want to have my hair this damaged anymore. To bee clear, the healthiest section of my hair has, for the first 1.5 inches, just regular dye. Then, to around BSL it has 3 bleaches on black dyed hair, and some dyes to tone the result on top of that. I'm also lucky for my hair to be soo strong. And again, I'm speaking about the last damaged section lol the difference with my virgin hair is unbelivable.
    Last edited by Bri-Chan; January 28th, 2022 at 03:50 AM.
    TBL | 39.17 ''/ 99.5 cm | - 3.35 ''/ 8.5 cm to CL

Length
    27.5"/39"/41"
    Type
    1b/1c/F/M/iii

This is a tough length, Bri-Chan. I am finding that I need to be more careful about my ends than I ever have been before because everything I do around the house (when my hair is down drying or resting, or if even my braid is loose sometimes) catches my ends. I don’t have bleach or any dye and I’m finding I need to really be more mindful of where my ends are at!

Sitting on your hair sounds glamorous but it’s more freaky than anything else. Not a good feeling to be caught and not know how to move next to get free!
    TBL now, current goal is Classic

Length
    ?/36.5/42.5
    Type
    2b/F/M/iii

I go back and forth between feeling like I need to be very cautious about my ends to prevent breakage and wanting to enjoy my hair down more often because as it gets longer I probably won't have that option. I just recently discovered the natural texture waves and wurls and am having fun with that! If I ever get past classic I won't be able to wear it down very much.
    Bri-chan, I completely understand feeling impatient when your goals are in sight but you haven't quite reached them. It sounds like you have a good plan that will help you not make impulsive decisions you may regret. The important thing is that you are happy!

Length
    CBL/Hip/Class
    Type
    2a/2b/F/ii

Posting my progress since i took length shot after a while. Long way to go still and I'm trying to get rid off those layers slowly.
    CBL/APL/BSL/MBL/WL/HIP/TBL/CL