Page 1253 of 1256 FirstFirst ... 25375311531203124312511252125312541255 ... LastLast
Results 12,521 to 12,530 of 12554

Thread: waist to tailbone

Length
    chin/bcl/cl
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Default Re: waist to tailbone

Ah, Beauty, how exciting - Iím happy for you. I think tbl is such a flattering length on everyone!

Length
    SHL/34.5/35.4
    Type
    1a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by baanoo View Post
    Ah, Beauty, how exciting - I’m happy for you. I think tbl is such a flattering length on everyone!
    Exactly! You're superlong, but not suuuuuuperlong. You can wear it comfortably most of the time, have the length for most hairstyles...It's awesome, I'm in awe!
    Growing virgin hip length

Length
    0.5"/29"/CL
    Type
    1c/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by Belgrade Beauty View Post
    Ladies and gents tailbone length at last....
    Congratulations! Your hair looks beautiful, TBL is such a lovely length Your ends look great too!
    Last trim 1st Oct 2021.
    Buzz-SL[18"]-APL[21"]- BSL[25"]-WL[28"]-HL[32"]- TBL[36"]-Classic[40"]

Length
    BSL/TBL/CL+
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Bri, wow I feel like you trimmed back to bcl so recently! What great growth.
    I was thinking about your alternative-style ennui after you posted about it in the other thread and wondered if a stripe of color - whether dyed or with a quality clip-in - might help encourage you on your way? At the very least it would be something fun and not a huge commitment.

This came to mind because I had been feeling so down about my hair; like it's just this tangled fluffy mess of not-growing / not lush and thick / whinging and whining etc etc, until I had my bangs trimmed into shape and then it was like magic: all of a sudden, I felt 100% more positive about my hair!
    I trimmed back to full bcl that time, tho. Anyway I'm surprised too.
    The problem with the strand is that I have already a lot of colors in my hair. I have my brown and then few shades of blonde and I feel like a strand will make it more chaotic. Indeed, I've tried to dye my ends pink but I wasn't very satisfied with the resukt until it faded out almost completely (avatar picture).
    It's gald that bangs were enough to make you feel better about your hair! That's the type of change I'm looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by barnet_fair View Post

Bri-Chan, that's so exciting. How was it when you were at TBL before - does it feel different this time?

As for me, I'm doing well after deciding to trim back to HL a few weeks ago. I've been experimenting a lot with my personal style recently, incorporating fantasy elements and celebrating the turn of the seasons (I am a lover of winter). HL is a slightly awkward length for me compared to WL and (I presume) TBL: the bulk of my hair is like a big heavy cape, then the ends are these wild tassels that dangle in the space made by the curve of my back. I've been improving my routine and imparting more moisture, which my hair loves.
    Moisture and conditioning were the big changes I made in my routine since I (re-) joined this forum, almost two years ago nw. It does make a difference.

As for me, I basically reached TBL in mid Juni and between Juni and July I've trimmed 'round 1.6 inches. Yes, it feels way better and it looks better. I will not trim again till springtime at least.

Ladies and gents tailbone length at last....
    Congratulation How does it feel to reach your goal? I remember you struggling with your ends not that much ago, and now you've reached TBL in no time.
    Next Goal: CL. Final Goal: CL+.
    26/07/2019 last bleach - 11/10/2019 last dye

Length
    SHL/34.5/35.4
    Type
    1a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by illicitlizard View Post
    Congratulations! Your hair looks beautiful, TBL is such a lovely length Your ends look great too!
    Thank you so much!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bri-Chan View Post
    I trimmed back to full bcl that time, tho. Anyway I'm surprised too.
    The problem with the strand is that I have already a lot of colors in my hair. I have my brown and then few shades of blonde and I feel like a strand will make it more chaotic. Indeed, I've tried to dye my ends pink but I wasn't very satisfied with the resukt until it faded out almost completely (avatar picture).
    It's gald that bangs were enough to make you feel better about your hair! That's the type of change I'm looking for.

Moisture and conditioning were the big changes I made in my routine since I (re-) joined this forum, almost two years ago nw. It does make a difference.

As for me, I basically reached TBL in mid Juni and between Juni and July I've trimmed 'round 1.6 inches. Yes, it feels way better and it looks better. I will not trim again till springtime at least.

Congratulation How does it feel to reach your goal? I remember you struggling with your ends not that much ago, and now you've reached TBL in no time.
    It's weird, I'm in the mood to trim it back and let it grow again...But then I watch a Brit video, check some of Siv's pics and I keep my cool...I'm still struggling with my ends, I'm not happy with them, but sometimes, they don't look as bad as I think they are, and that kind of comforts me.. Those damn bangs from 6 years ago are still making me pay my due. Half of my hairline and maybe more is in bang length, so when that catches up, I'll probably be happier about my ends

Length
    0.5"/29"/CL
    Type
    1c/F/ii

Still just past waist after my trim, onwards slowly to tailbone

and yes, I posted this in other threads too
    Last trim 1st Oct 2021.

Length
    SHL/34.5/35.4
    Type
    1a/F/ii

Quote Originally Posted by illicitlizard View Post
    Still just past waist after my trim, onwards slowly to tailbone

and yes, I posted this in other threads too
    Oh that's a gorgeous hemline!

Length
    chin/bcl/cl
    Type
    2a/F/ii

Lizard, did I reply to your fab post-trim photo on another thread or only telepathically? Because I love that soft U on you and it feels like your hair has grown so much over the last year! Inspiring as always with that shiny mane of yours.

Length
    0.5"/29"/CL
    Type
    1c/F/ii

Oh that's a gorgeous hemline!
    Thank you! She did exactly what I wanted, great hairdresser experience, finally.
    Lizard, did I reply to your fab post-trim photo on another thread or only telepathically? Because I love that soft U on you and it feels like your hair has grown so much over the last year! Inspiring as always with that shiny mane of yours.
    Haha, thank you, I'm loving the soft U too It certainly feels longer, lets hope I an keep the momentum!
    Last trim 1st Oct 2021.

Length
    ChinL/MBL+/Term
    Type
    2c/3a/F/iii

Thank you so much!

It's weird, I'm in the mood to trim it back and let it grow again...But then I watch a Brit video, check some of Siv's pics and I keep my cool...I'm still struggling with my ends, I'm not happy with them, but sometimes, they don't look as bad as I think they are, and that kind of comforts me.. Those damn bangs from 6 years ago are still making me pay my due. Half of my hairline and maybe more is in bang length, so when that catches up, I'll probably be happier about my ends
    Beauty to me, I think your ends look just fine. I know it can be frustrating dealing with growing out bangs and letting them catch up with the rest of your hair. You must be letting all of your hair grow out all in one length, right? I don't think that I can handle letting all of my hair grow out all in one length. I've always had my fringe or bangs since I was 6 years old, and I've been loving them ever since. Now about trimming back....don't do it. I think you'll regret it. It's a good thing you saw Brit's video and Siv's photos. Because, that encourages you to continue to let your hair grow out.
    (Chin length) (Shoulder Length) (Bra Strap Length) (Mid Back Length) (Waist Length) (Hip Length) (Tail Bone Length) (Classic Length) (Mid Thigh Length) (Knee Length) (Calf Length) (Ankle Length) (Floor Length)